Spread the love
Position – Deputy Manager – Customer Care
Company – Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd.
Location – India
Responsibilities & Key Deliverables
- Overall Responsibility of Customer Care processes related activities- Dealer Management, On-field Service Delivery, Spares/Lubes/Warranty Management.
- Implementation of all processes and systems related to the service function at the channel partners level.
- Ensuring standardized Service Infrastructure, facilities, quality manpower at channel partners level.
- To guide and conduct on-the-job training of the Service Mechanics for technical problem solving and debottlenecking at the dealerships.
- To attend to and resolve the critical customer complaints and measure customer satisfaction level.
- To work towards an increase dealer profitability by service schemes like service packages, service coverage improvements, free services, post-warranty jobs, annual maintenance contracts.
- Ensure meeting spare targets of all channel partners and company promoted oil targets.
- Ensure coordination for timely spare parts order execution for channel partners.
- Ensure dealer CSI score targets are met by driving improvement action plans.
- To provide feedback on competition new service schemes launched to the head of the service and the Zonal/ Regional Customer Care Manager.
- To provide timely and qualitative Product feedback about critical and new defects to HO Product Monitoring Cell.
- Ensure warranty claims process adherence at the channel partners level.
- To ensure installation and establishing the entire service infrastructure, systems, and processes at new dealerships.
- Conducting service audits periodically as per the company norms.
- Ensure Product training of the dealer, workshop manager, and service mechanics
Preferred Industries – Agriculture Implemen, Automobile, 3 Wheeler, Tractor, Farm Sector
- Bachelors of Technology; Bachelor of Engineering; Diploma in Engineering; Bachelors of Technology in Mechanical; Bachelors of Technology in Automobile; Bachelors of Technology in Agriculture; Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical; Bachelor of Engineering in Automobile; Bachelor of Engineering in Agriculture; Diploma in Engineering in Mechanical; Diploma in Engineering in Automobile; Diploma in Engineering in Agriculture
- 2 – 6 Years of relevant experience as CCM
- Minimum 1 year of on roll field service experience handling 7-10 dealers / workshops branches.Working Farm Knowledge of Tractors, Farming and Implements.Handling business volume of Spares and Oil of minimum 2 crore revenues
Mahindra Leadership Competencies
- Result Orientation with Execution Excellence_Effective Project Management
- Strategic Business Orientation_Business Perspective
- Result Orientation with Execution Excellence_Passion for Quality
- Strategic Business Orientation_Anticipating and Leveraging Business Opportunities
- Result Orientation with Execution Excellence_Accountability for results
- Strategic Business Orientation_Strategic Foresight
- Result Orientation with Execution Excellence_Agility with discipline
- Strategic Business Orientation_Global mind-set
- Leveraging Human Capital_Exponential synergy
- Leadership through Sustainability_Strategize around, Sustainability Drivers
- Leveraging Human Capital_Team development
- Leadership through Sustainability_Frugal mindset
- Leveraging Human Capital_Entrepreneurial engagement
- Leadership through Sustainability_Stakeholder focus
- Leveraging Human Capital_Appreciating diversity
- Leadership through Sustainability_Triple Bottom Line Sensitivity
- Weaving Passion and Energy at Work_Being Passionate about work
- Customer Focus_Customer Sensitivity
- Weaving Passion and Energy at Work_Working without Barriers
- Customer Focus_Customer Delight
- Weaving Passion and Energy at Work_Blending Fun with work
- Customer Focus_Service Orientation
- Weaving Passion and Energy at Work_Learning from Failures
- Innovation Led Transformation _Idea Orientation
- Innovation Led Transformation _Change catalyst
- Innovation Led Transformation _Risk Taking with Responsibility
System Generated Core Skills
- Change Management
- Channel Strategy
- Consumer Focus
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Product Knowledge & Application
- Service Management
Spread the love