Position – VIE – Maintenance Engineer (India)
Company – Safran
Location – Hyderabad, India
The maintenance Engineer is the guarantor of all documents necessary to maintain equipment under his responsibility.
- Defin the maintenance plan according to HSE needs, machine supplier instructions, SAE experience and risk analysis,
- Define Maintenance operating modes in line with equipment suppliers,
- Build Maintenance documentation system,
- Coordinate new equipment reception,
- Control the conformity of outsources activities,
- Define the need for spare parts,
- Lead diagnostic investigation after break down,
- Support the production team for non-quality analysis.
- Contribute to continuous improvments activities,
- Build Maintenance performance KPI.
Newly graduated from mechanical engineering school
- To understand electrotechnical, mechanical, and fluid requirements,
- Leadership, autonomy, and reactivity,
- Strong capacity for analysis and synthesis,
- Being client-oriented,
- To suggest improvements for the productivity, Quality, Cost
I – DIRECTION INDUSTRIELLE & SUPPLY CHAIN
- CFM International is a 50/50 joint company between Safran Aircraft Engines and GE.
- Means and equipment maintenance
- Professional, Engineer & Manager
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aviation (propulsion, equipment and interiors), defense and space markets. Its core purpose is to contribute to a safer, more sustainable world, where air transport is more environmentally friendly, comfortable and accessible. Safran has a global presence, with 79,000 employees and sales of 16.5 billion euros in 2020 and holds, alone or in partnership, world or regional leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes research and development programs to maintain the environmental priorities of its R&T and Innovation roadmap.
Safran ranks first in Forbes’s 2020 list of the World’s Best Employers for its sector.
Safran Aircraft Engines designs, produces and sells, alone or in partnership, commercial and military aircraft engines offering world-class performance. Through CFM International*, Safran Aircraft Engines is the world’s leading supplier of engines for single-aisle mainline commercial jets. The company is also fully responsible for the design, development and production of the M88 and M53 engines for the Rafale and Mirage 2000 fighters, respectively, and will be the systems integrator for the engine powering Europe’s New-Generation Fighter.