Position – Manager – Production
Company – Hero Moto Corp
Location – Haridwar, Uttarakhand, IN
Function – Operations
Pay Band – E4 to M2
Manage production(new models & running models) of good quality motorcycles on frame assembly lines as per plan by using optimum utilization of resources, ensuring safe workplace, healthy ER & plan training, learning sessions for staff, team members with improvement in skills used for assembly prospective.
A purpose driven role for you
- Ensure appropriate stage allocation of team members at all stages for smooth production in all groups at assembly lines by proper line balancing in all models(new & old)
- Ensure to rollout of ok vehicle quantity from frame assembly lines in all groups to meet the customer demand in the market as well as OLE, Productivity, SMM
- Ensure the quality parameters in the vehicle, in the assembly process among all groups in frame assembly
- Ensure awareness sessions & training for team members so as to have a healthy work culture at the shop floor by injury elimination in all groups
- Ensure and maintain IR harmony at the shop floor in all shifts for a healthy work culture
- To achieve IMS and EnMS objectives through adherence of systems and procedures for resource conservation in Section
A Day in the life
- Preparation of Manpower as per planning.
- Maintain check on process parameters of Critical equipment.
- Production planning of Shift in line with PPC plan.
- Maintain Product and Process Quality requirements.
- Documentation and reporting of Production
Academic Qualification & Experience
1. B.Tech in mechanical Engg with 3 to 5 years experience
- MS Office, SAP & Lotus notes.
- 5S, TPM, SPC & TPS
- Assembly line management
- Robot Operations / SCADA System
- Material Handling of critical/sophisticated parts
- Safety protocols exist for handling electronic parts
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills
- Behavioral Based Safety Approach
- planning and decision making.
What will it be like to work for Hero