Position – Assistant Manager – Mechanical
Company – LANXESS
Location – Nagda, Madhya Pradesh
If the chemistry is right, we can make a difference at LANXESS: speed up sports, make beverages last longer, add more color to leisure time, and much more.
As a leading specialty chemicals group, we develop and produce chemical intermediates, additives, specialty chemicals, and high-tech plastics. With around 15,500 employees, we are present in 33 countries at 59 production sites worldwide. Be part of it!
- Implementation of preventive, corrective, breakdown and shutdown maintenance to increase plant availability and reliability
- Execution for need based de-bottlenecks, expansion, improvement project plans.Execution of various projects with defined quality, cost and timeline
- Manpower and spares planning for timely completion of the maintenance work to reduce down time of the equipment or plant.
- Maintenance cost controlling by effective planning and regular monitoring within the sanctioned budget.
- Participating in root cause analysis (RCA) for reducing breakdown losses to increase plant availability.
- Compliance to Lexcore directives and preparing MIS
- Implementation of ISO 9001, 14000, 18000 in all areas under control
- Inventory management of critical spares
- Specific Education -BE – Mechanical Engineering with 8-10 years experience or Diploma in Mechanical with 12-14 years experience.
- Work Experience – Knowledge of all type of maintenance of Distillation Columns, Vacuum Ejectors (steam), Glass Lined Reactors, Agitators, Vaporisers, Absorbers, Graphite Heat Exchangers, Glass Columns and piping, Teflon Lined Pumps, Blowers, MSTL, CS & SS Piping in a chemical manufacturing industries, erection and commissioning of process equipment, engineering design calculations, basic engineering principles, health hazards of the chemicals handled at the site, safe work practices to carry out the jobs safely. Knowledge of P.M & CM of rotary equipment
- Special Skills – Work experience in SAP, MS Office, Excel.
What we offer you
- Compensation: We offer competitive compensation packages, inclusive of a global bonus program, and an individual performance bonus program.
- Comprehensive Benefits: We provide a mixture of various benefits to support your financial security, health, and wellbeing including retirement plans, health programs, life insurance, and medical care.
- Work-Life & Flexibility: We support you in maintaining a balance between working hours and personal life. With our global “Xwork” program, we offer flexible working arrangements in all countries in which we operate.
- Training & Development: We are committed to your professional and personal development and encourage you in the ongoing pursuit of education, training, and knowledge through both formal and informal learning.
Diversity: For us, talent matters, we welcome everyone who commits to our values. We strongly believe that including diverse perspectives makes us more innovative and enhances our competitiveness. Therefore, we embrace the uniqueness of every single individual and are truly committed to supporting our people in developing their individual potential.