Position – Engineer – TMT
Company – GMR Enterprises Pvt Ltd GMR Group
Location – Delhi, IN
- Execute timely and effective maintenance of various Utility vehicles (LMV’s and HMV’s) , Electric terminal buggies , senior management vehicles ( SUV’s) .
- Ensure the serviceability/Availability of vehicles to meet operational requirements.
- Monitor the vehicles performance as per OEM recommendation.
1. Exceed OMDA Compliance requirements
- Collection of data, update and ensure that the processes are in line with respect to operational requirements and regulatory requirement compliances and prepare improvement schemes for better functioning of system.
- Analyzing the condition of Vehicles using Asset management system and preparation of schemes for improvements.
- Monitoring the RTO regulatory compliances requirements i.e. timely vehicles insurance, fitness, PUC etc. renewal.
- Condition assessment of vehicle.
- Preparation of detailed estimates, BOQ along with technical specifications
- PR / PO / Payments regular follow up.
- Preparation and execution of works within budget and stipulated timelines
- Attending stakeholders meeting .
2. Monitoring the QA/QC
- Prepare and monitor the quality check lists / intervals / method statement/SOP’s etc.
- Review the processes and ensuring quality of works at site with appropriate tools / quality control documents
3.Committed upon employee Engagement
- Identification and Allocation of specific tasks to contractor manpower and monitoring the performance
- Keeping updated with the latest technology and requirements and imparting required knowledge to the team
- Involvement in Lean activities like , 5S , Kaizen, BLIP,CIP,Idea factory etc.
- Supporting in implementing the innovative technology and products for improving the life of the asset.
- Support implementation of ideas generated and obtain support from competent resources in development and use of digital platforms for the analysis of trend in the behavior of system and equipment functioning
- Identification and deployment of advanced technology and equipments
5. Improvement to Airport Asset
- Analyze the condition of asset and submit the scheme for improvement
- Monitor Service Level agreements made with the vendor and report to manager for compliances for further improvements
- Prepare the formats and improvising the same in the relevant platforms
- Prepare Quality report as per statutory requirements
- Support to team for preparation reports and involvement for different ISO certifications.
- Prepare MIS / BOQ / approvals
- Ensuring timely payment to vendors
- Ensuring availability of Material and reconciliation at the right time.
- Prepare the documents for imprest and reimbeshment.
- Extending support for the initiatives taken by other internal stakeholders
- Prepare and execute the works as per the strategy of the organization
- Service Provider, Service stations, Vendors for Spares .
- Vehicle manufacturers and suppliers.
- Airside operations department .
- ARFF Department
- Procurement department / Finance department.
- Central Stores Department / Security and Vigilance/RAXA/P&E /terminal operations departement.
- Quality and Safety departement
OPEX Budget – 0.80 Crores
CAPEX Budget – 0.20 Crores (variable depends on the Improvement Projects)
- Total External team members of around 20 numbers.
- Ensuring compliance to regulatory requirements.
- Reward and Recognition of contractor employee.
Bachelor in Engineering/Diploma – Mechanical/Automobiles
1-5 Years with relevant experience in maintenance of vehicles
- Oral Communication: Ability to express thoughts effectively and convincingly. | Interview
- Maintenance Management
- Following Through: Ability to establish procedures and monitors the progress and results of plans and activities to ensure goal achievements. | Interview
- Listening: Ability to draw out opinions and information from relevant others in face to face interaction. | Interview
- Compliance: Adheres to policies and / or procedures, or seeks approval from concerned authorities before making changes. | Interview
- Time Management: Ability to plan and organize own use of time, meets deadline and avoids last minute rush. | Interview
- Learning Abilities: Ability to assimilate and apply new, job related information in a timely manner. | Interview
- Execution and Operational Excellence: Ability and desire to execute with attention to detail, speed, accuracy and consistency | Interview
- Determination(Contextual and Flexible)
- Managing Change and ambiguity by creating Win-Win
- Learning Ability
- Making & Navigating proposals
- Social Awareness
- Strategic Orientation
- Capability Building
- Planning & Decision Making
- Problem Solving & Analytical Thinking
- Scanning, Networking & External orientation
- Teamwork & Interpersonal influence
- Execution & Results
- Stakeholder Focus
- Personal Effectiveness
GMR Group of companies is built around the group’s seven values and beliefs which is the embodiment the way it works. We welcome on board talent aligned to these values over and above an individual’s domain experience.
The organization’s philosophy is to build and nurture home grown talent across levels based on meritocracy and potential. Supporting this initiative is our process of identifying employees who have the potential to grow with us. Identified high potential talent is developed through our flagship program. Our belief is in building holistic corporate professionals and thereby exposure to development would be incomplete without Corporate Social Responsibility, Spirituality, coaching and mentoring.
As an organization we are able to offer employees internal growth opportunities across businesses – from Airports to Energy to Highways to Corporate and vice-versa, all under one umbrella.