Position – Executive – FTM
Company – Tata SIA Airlines
Location – Delhi, IN
The individual will be responsible for managing daily activities related to FTM. He/She should be able to coordinate with Engineering teams, regulatory authorities and OEMs and get resolutions on time.
- Preparation and review of reports for ARC issue/extension and during induction/lease return of the aircraft
- Coordination with FTM teams and ARC staff to ensure effective implementation of ARC process
- Coordination with DGCA for approvals of AMP, MEL, Major Repairs, etc.
- Represent FTM for liaison with DGCA w.r.t. engineering issues
- Coordination with TSP and other FTM teams for aircraft and aircraft records inspection by the lessor
- Preparation of the Engineering manuals and approval by the concerned authority
- Development and approval of the Inspection schedules based on the latest AMP
- Coordinate with MRO and preparation of AMOS work orders w.r.t. hangar checks, lease return, etc., and Engineering Instructions
- Introduction of the modifications in AMOS for newly inducted aircraft
- Monitoring of DGCA mandatory modifications and definition in AMOS. Reporting back on DGCA mandatory modification compliance to CAM and other stakeholders
- Definition of AD/SB/VSB/other Modifications in AMOS and monitoring the compliance
- Scrutiny of work orders from MRO w.r.t. modifications for completion and accuracy
- Liaise and follow up with Procurement and Stores for the availability of modification kits, materials, special tooling, and equipment required
- Coordinate with MRO and Engineering Quality and monitor on-board aircraft documents folder to ensure compliance as per CAR or CAME requirement
- Any other task as assigned by the Manager
Skills & Attributes
- Good communication skills
- Good standard of computer literacy (MS Office applications)
- System knowledge – AMOS will be preferred
- 0-2 years of working experience in Engineering/CAMO function.
- Degree in Mechanical/Aeronautical engineering or 3 years DGCA approved course in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering.