Air Liquide is hiring | Maintenance Engineer |
Position – Maintenance Engineer – Mechanical (Panipat)
Company – Air Liquide
Exp. – 3+ years
Location – New Delhi, Delhi, IN
A world leader in gases, technologies and services for Industry and Health, Air Liquide is present in 80 countries with approximately 66,000 employees and serves more than 3.6+ million customers and patients. Oxygen, nitrogen and hydrogen are essential small molecules for life, matter and energy. They embody Air Liquide’s scientific territory and have been at the core of the company’s activities since its creation in 1902.
Air Liquide’s ambition is to be a leader in its industry, deliver long term performance and contribute to sustainability. The company’s customer-centric transformation strategy aims at profitable growth over the long term. It relies on operational excellence, selective investments, open innovation and a network organization implemented by the Group worldwide. Through the commitment and inventiveness of its people, Air Liquide leverages energy and environment transition, changes in healthcare and digitization, and delivers greater value to all its stakeholders.
Air Liquide’s group revenue amounted to €23,335M in 2021 and its solutions that protect life and the environment represented more than 40% of sales. Air Liquide is listed on the Euronext Paris stock exchange (compartment A) and belongs to the CAC 40, EURO STOXX 50 and FTSE4Good indexes
Entity and activity description
Air Liquide India provides innovative, responsive, and customer-focused services with the highest safety standards and over a wide product range, which improves the performance of our customers while helping the environment.
Air Liquide India caters to an expanding merchant market network to which it supplies Oxygen, Nitrogen, Argon, Hydrogen, Helium and Specialty gases, through various supply systems – pipelines, tankers, cylinders, on-site plants or other specialized modes, depending on the product, location, and customer needs
We commit ourselves to understanding and fulfill our customers’ requirements and expectations. We carry out our activities in a manner that ensures that our products and services satisfy the highest standards, through the application of best practices in line with Air Liquide Group’s global norms
Missions and Responsibilities
- Prepare annual maintenance plan (PM plan and turnaround) for Mechanical based on historical performance, vendor manuals, and AL group guidelines, and submit to Maintenance In-charge for the approval process.
- Implement the “approved” maintenance plan and ensure that there is no slippage. Submit the noncompliance to Maintenance In-charge for the validation process.
- Prepare monthly reports on maintenance activities for Mechanical and submit to Maintenance In-charge and respective Functional Lead in Central Reliability Team.
- Perform RCA for the technical & safety incidents and take corrective actions to prevent reoccurrence. Coordinate with vendor for resolution if required.
- Prepare annual maintenance budget for Mechanical, get it reviewed by Functional Manager, initiate timely purchases, and keep the expenditure under control.
Competencies and Profile
- Minimum 4-years experience in maintenance in industrial operations in Mechanical Engineering.
- Strong technical and communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Ability to work on M.S. Office.
- Ability to handle technical tasks independently
- He (she) is responsible for maintaining safety, reliability and efficiency of his primary plant through strict implementation of maintenance plan in adherence with AL guidelines.
What We Offer
Air Liquide offers flexible and great working schemes, continuous learning opportunities, well-being programs to support you mentally and physically, opportunities to join and get supported by employee resource groups, mentoring programs and highly diverse teams with an inclusive culture where people thrive and are empowered.
Air Liquide is committed to inclusion and is an equal-opportunity employer
Air Liquide has received the following recognitions for its commitment to inclusion & equality
- One of the World’s Most Ethical Companies
- Gender-Equality Index by Bloomberg
- Workplace Pride Global Benchmark
- LGBT+ equality & best place to work
- At Air Liquide, we act inclusively and respect the uniqueness of people.
Air Liquide employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
We are committed to a culture of inclusion built upon our core value of respect.
Join us and be part of a company where you will feel included and empowered to succeed.