Position – Entry Level Technical Illustrator
Company – BOEING
Location – Chennai, Tamil Nadu, IN
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the seabed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
Boeing Technical Publication team is currently looking for Technical Illustrators to join their team in Chennai, India. These positions will focus on supporting the Boeing Commercial Airplanes (BCA) business organization.
A successful candidate will understand the importance of collaboration as these positions will focus on prepare and draw illustrations for reproduction from complicated source data. Work with the project team, subject matter experts, and use existing documentation to understand content and Work independently to analyze and interpret source data.
- Create diagrams and illustrations to explain the difficult concepts.
- Skills on Isometric and orthographic drawings.
- Work with the project team, subject matter experts, and use existing documentation to understand content need.
- Review content for technical, grammatical and style guide compliance.
- Must possess excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Should be a team player.
- Perform detailed analysis and interpretation of source data to understand the impact it should have on the product.
- Other duties as assigned.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- BE Aeronautical/Mechanical, Aeronautical is preferred
- Knowledge on MS Office will be preferred.
- Knowledge on 3D software such as AutoCAD, CATIA, Solid Works, Pro-E, etc… Will be added advantage.
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
Typical Education & Experience:
- Education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Bachelor)
Relocation: This position is looking to work in Chennai Location