Position – Specialist
Company – Kone
Location – Chennai, Tamil Nadu, IN
Development of innovative installation tools towards operational efficiency applying global installation method practices.
Able to provide PCM support on Global Installation tools in usage applying Global Installation method practices.
Required Experience & Technical Skill:
- 3-5 years (Graduate engineer) , 5-8 years (Diploma in engg) in Elevator Field.
- B.E (Mechanical), Diploma in Mech. Engg
- Good System level knowledge about Elevators.
- Good working Knowledge of Elevator installation methodologies and tools. (Scaffold and Scaffoldless)
- Good knowledge in engineering tools and design guidelines with modelling skills.
- Good knowledge in Solution creations processes – Change request (CR) and PD processes.
- Sound knowledge of interpretation of tech documents like AM/QD plus etc.,
Required Tools / Software Knowledge:
- Proficiency in Pro-E/Auto CAD & Modelling tools.
- Exposure to Documentation platform software applications.
- Excellent working knowledge in MS office applications.
- Excellent communication in English language in terms of Read/Write and Speak.
- Good presentation cum facilitation skills.
- Collaborative skills with ‘Can do’ attitude.
- Exposure to new ways of working following Lean and Agile principles will be an added asset.
At KONE, we are focused on creating an innovative and collaborative working culture where we value the contribution of each individual. Employee engagement is a key focus area for us and we encourage participation and the sharing of information and ideas. Sustainability is an integral part of our culture and the daily practice. We follow ethical business practices and we seek to develop a culture of working together where co-workers trust and respect each other and good performance is recognized. In being a great place to work, we are proud to offer a range of experiences and opportunities that will help you to achieve your career and personal goals and enable you to live a healthy and balanced life.