Position – Sales Manager – Rock Tools
Company – Sandvik
Location – Rishikesh, Uttarakhand, IN
Sandvik Mining & Rock Solutions, SA in India. is looking for a Sales Manager – Rock Tools Flexible location within Northern India. ( Rishikesh/ Dehradun/Haridwar/ Chandigarh)
Sandvik Mining & Rock Solutions, the leading global supplier of equipment and tools, service, and technical solutions for the mining industry, currently has an opening for a Tools, Sales, and Service Representative.
Key performance areas
This position will be taking care of sales in the Northern Part of India covering States & Union Territories (Uttarakhand, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu, Kashmir, Ladakh, Punjab, Delhi, and Haryana. The is a sales job of Rock Tools to the Distributors and Customers in the said territory. Key customers’ expectations in this area are like quick product info, product development, hassle-free supply.
- Develop sales plans and objectives for the customer base in the designated territory
- Responsible for Achieving Sales Revenue Target in the designated territory
- Develop and enhance the overall relationship with key customers leading to constructive and profitable business partnership
- Market Mapping and Business development activities in the territory
- This job also requires involvement with the application team in troubleshooting product issues, new product launches, trials/demos, execution of performance contracts in the respective territory.
- Growing top-line revenue and sustainability through direct personal customer service management and value selling.
- Increase focus on solution development through concept selling and seek support from SSD, PA, BLM, and Application.
- Co-ordinate with order desk, logistics, and finance ensuring the best and smooth customer service
- Ensuring EHS is implemented at Customer sites
- Maintain a team-working environment through all levels of management and peers.
- Responsible for achievement of agreed targets
- Ensures accounts are in compliance with SMC terms and conditions of sale.
- Liaises between customers and SMC on aftermarket issues to ensure all issues are settled in a timely manner.
- Responsible for overall customer satisfaction.
- Assists customers to identify training opportunities.
- Provides the company with regular status reports on business activities, opportunity development, and overall satisfaction of the customer base.
Safety and Environment
- Complies with Sandvik safety policies and applicable government, customer, or industry regulations or requirements.
- Identifies and reports any unsafe work habits.
- Strives to find safer ways for customers to work with Sandvik’s products.
- Ensures that all activities are carried out in accordance with Company Values and current Company Policies and Procedures.
- Takes responsibility for personal development and enhancement of skills.
- Proactively ensures community involvement within the area of responsibility.
- You possess Bachelors’s Degree in a mechanical/Mining/Mining machinery discipline. The candidate should have a minimum of 3-4 years of Sales / Customer Service experience. Having knowledge of conducting the business of consumables in the HEMM industry in the Northern Part of India is a plus. Having experience in Tunneling, Aggregate related business, and rock tools will be an advantage.
- Strong customer service focus
- Knowledge of the relevant industry
- Ability to work as part of an integrated, broad team
- Flexible, self-motivated with demonstrated initiative
- Ability to develop knowledge of customer business processes
- Excellent customer relations and active listening skills
- Highly developed time management and organizational skills
- Highly developed interpersonal skills
- Computer Literacy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Sandvik offers a comprehensive total compensation package including a competitive benefits package of health insurance. In addition, we provide opportunities for professional competence development and training, as well as opportunities for career advancement.
Our Company and Culture
- We conduct business in a sustainable and responsible manner. To achieve this, we always act in line with our high ethical standards, putting safety first and always showing consideration for the environment and the communities in which we operate. The safety and well-being of our employees and the environment are our core values. Finally, we care about others and build relationships based on honesty, respect, and trust.
- At Sandvik, we recognize that we are strengthened by diversity. We are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly, and with respect. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and we encourage applications from women & people from culturally diverse backgrounds.
- Sandvik is proud to be a Work180 Endorsed Employer for Women. If you would like to know more information about how we are supporting our employees, you can view our policies and benefits here.
How to Apply
- For immediate consideration, please apply online at http://www.sandvik.com/careers for the Sales Manager-Rock Tools position, Job Req. ID# R0025649 .