Position – Project Engineer
Company – Polyhose
Location – Kelambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Salary – ₹2,50,000 to ₹3,40,000 a year
Role: As a Project team member, you are responsible to lead the entire projects of the business unit and achieve the planned targets of delivery, quality, and cost, on a daily, weekly, monthly and annual basis through effective utilization of resources of the company. The company is looking at ambitious growth targets and is counting on you to deliver the daily results, and at the same time build the teams, processes, capabilities, and capacities to deliver the business results. Please Note: The responsibilities are not ranked in their order of importance. The following responsibilities of a Project member include but are not limited to the following.
- Owns the projects from the requirement phase to the series production phase.
- Monitor all projects and ensure achievement of all revenue objectives.
- Project plan to do in coordination with the respective stakeholders and adhere to the plan and continuously measure the average time taken to complete various projects.
- Effective requirement gathering for the project execution.
- Along with the NPD team provide the feasibility study within the stipulated time on receipt of the RFQ
- Work with the marketing team to prepare to cost.
- Along with the NPD analyze new components, materials, and technologies to evaluate functionality for all new product development.
- Prepare comprehensive project plans with technical objectives and detailed cost estimates.
- On receipt of ECN from the customer, review the feasibility and update respective internal team members.
- Analyze product costs and prepare schedule plans for effective implementation of projects.
- Prepare and approve product design and test plans, review design, and recommend adequate changes to the approved models before the actual rollout of new products.
- Document records for all project proposals and associated activities.
- Conduct regular meetings with the internal team members to facilitate delivery.
- Review and report the project status and schedule to the key stakeholders every week.
- Improve the supplier base and maintain the relationship for new projects.
- Continuously support the production team and ensure the sample is delivered as per the agreed timeline.
- Along with the Production, the team ensures no in-process rejections to avoid delays in sample submission.
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with all clients and achieve all business objectives and determine an effective strategy.
- Continuous feedback from the customer and plan corrective actions.
- Respond to the email communications within the stipulated timeline.
- Plan regular visits to the customer to understand the scope & cost specifications.
- Plan regular follow-up to ensure the conversion of business.
- Hand-hold the customer till the series production and ensure a smooth transition.
- Effectively support the Quality team to maintain the specified quality of all products.
- Implement various processes for projects and develop all tests for the same to maintain quality.
- Ensure zero sample rejections from the customer by effectively working between the customer and the quality team.
- Ensure to deliver first-time-right products or parts, eliminate rework to improve quality standards, and reduce cost.
- Support quality team for documentation related to projects.
- ISO documentation has to adhere.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment with a focus on technical excellence, responsiveness to customers, and innovative thinking are required.
- Effective communication with the team and the customer.
- Effective team player.
- Salary – INR 2,50,000 – 3,40,000 P.A. (CTC)
- Location – Kelambakkam, Chennai.
- Experience – 3 + Years of relevant Project Management experience.Industry
- Industry – Auto Ancillary/Auto Components/OEM
- Education – BE Mechanical/Production/Industrial