Position – Vehicle Diagnostics Engineer
Job description – Vehicle Diagnostics Engineer
Company Description – Bosch Group
Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH, one of the world’s leading global suppliers of technology and services, offering end-to-end Engineering, IT, and Business Solutions. With over 18,000 associates, it’s the largest software development center of Bosch, outside Germany, indicating that it is the Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in India with a global footprint and presence in the US, Europe, and the Asia Pacific region.
Description for Vehicle Diagnostics Engineer
- The capacity to do diagnostic reverse engineering on all diagnostic protocols.
- Using Microsoft Access to run Diagnostic content Coverage tests and subsequently generate reports
- Able to use Samtec tools to analyze and simulate vehicle tracing.
- Creating diagnostic specifications using the BDX Suite, an ESI Content Authoring tool.
- Able to create workflows with the aid of OE Data Purchase and ETI.
- Making vehicle testing release reports and conducting vehicle tests for generated diagnostic content.
- Creating diagnostic procedures for IAM diagnostic tester KTS based on OE tester for LIDAR, LKAS, LDW, and other advanced driver assistance systems.
- Able to use OE/IAM diagnostic testers for all European brands to conduct DAS, suspension adjustment, injector coding, and regeneration of diesel particulate filters.
- Interact closely both globally and with technical teams and customers.
- Possess a high level of technical understanding, offer direction, and support the team.
- Review the outputs and make suggestions to the team.
- fostering a culture of ongoing education and personal growth.
- Utilizing to create vehicle service Using the IMSIS+ search tool, troubleshoot the content sequence authoring tool’s examination of the coverage data.
- excellent testing skills for automotive system components.
- excellent test specification and test procedure-making skills for troubleshooting data
- Must have previous experience with Zuken’s E3s 2018 to create automotive wiring diagrams.
- Analyzing the content in EBR Finder to gain experience in creating EBRs.
- BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech in automotive/mechanical engineering.
- Minimum 2+ years of after-sales vehicle diagnostic experience
- Experience developing diagnostic content for at least two years.
- good understanding of vehicle systems
- Excellent Interaction (Both Verbal & Written).
- Certification in the German language is an extra benefit.
2-5 years of experience
- Bosch Data Extension- Suite
- Diag Help Tool
- Zuken E3S.
- EBR Finder.
- Samtec Tool (HSX, HS+).
- Handling testers, VIDA, G-Scan, SDT-II, Tech-2, HDS, Launch, Autel, etc.
- Good Overview of Bosch Diagnostic Tool – KTS & ESI.