Position – Trainee Engineer (Mechanical / Civil)- Fire Engineering Services
Company – Jotun India Pvt. Ltd.
Exp. – 0 – 2 years
Location – Mumbai, Maharashtra, IN
Come work with us if, as an engineer, you have ever wondered how to prevent a structural steel building from collapsing in a fire, if there is a way to extend a building’s stability in a fire, or if there is a way that you could have suggested to the designers of the New York World Trade Center to prevent its collapse. Leading Norwegian paint manufacturer Jotun Paints is a market leader in producing fire protection coatings. When used on structural steel, these highly specialized paints help to extend the durability of the steel. Both commercial and petroleum assets can benefit from the use of these fire-protective coatings.
The Global Fire Engineering Services team of Mumbai-based Jotun Paints, which has a global footprint, is looking for a Civil or Mechanical Engineer with a solid academic background. After completing your training with Jotun, you will be qualified to work for our internal and external clients, which may include steel fabricators, structural engineers, oil companies, paint applicators, etc., as well as our effective sales team around the world. In order to provide solutions using the variety of fire protective coatings offered by Jotun, you will be necessary to bridge the gap between the worlds of structural engineering and painting.
We are looking for someone with a solid academic background who is honest, has the correct mindset, and is looking for a long-term position with an MNC that upholds high human values.
- Daily project takeoff and estimation for assigned Steelmaster and Jotachar inquiry projects, including cellulosic and hydrocarbon projects, is my responsibility.
- Daily accountability for the accuracy of estimation services provided for assigned Steelmaster/Jotachar inquiry projects.
- helping senior engineers from Fire Engineering Services with project start-up and estimation.
- Participate in the global Fire engineering service team’s efforts to improve the value-added services it offers by coming up with innovative strategies.
- By providing quick and accurate analyses of the project and the competition and helping in conversations with customers, you can support sales accounts that are in charge of winning deals.
- Making Planswift-marked-up drawings as needed for a project or for a customer
- The Jotun sales network receives all technical requirements for Steelmaster and Jotachar products from the Global Fire Engineering Service (FES) team, which also ensures technical and legal compliance and supports sales.
- Additionally, the FES team offers expertise in fire engineering to marketing and R&D in order to maximize the present portfolio and pinpoint opportunities for and demands for innovation.
- The FES team supports sales during technical talks to address client needs and establish Jotun as a top supplier.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical / Civil Engineering. Civil is preferable.
- Minimum 0 to 2 years of relevant experience
Location: Andheri East, Mumbai, India
For more information kindly visit on: