Position – Dep. Manager – PVT
Company – Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd.
Location – India
Responsibilities & Key Deliverables
- Basic Knowledge on respective commodities/sub commodities – Steering, Suspension & Axle
- Responsible for ensuring customer centricity by responding to various product complaints and taking corrective and preventive actions
- To lead Plant Vehicle Teams by minimizing customer complaints in the field by providing good process and quality improvement inputs.
- To resolve the customer complaint at minimum possible time achieved by field, in order to attain good customer satisfaction
- Learning are given to R&D & reliability team so the defect / problem does occur in new product / design.
- To find out cost effective solution for the field concerns.
- Effective cost satisfaction by benchmarking.
- Analyse & track actions on inputs from Quality surveys like JDP,CAPS
- Reliability,DFMEA,CAE & DVP for design changes.
- Design changes related to BIW systems.
- Horizontal deployments, Cross learnings in all plants
- Root cause analysis & action planning for field issues.
- Warranty parts analysis & disposals.
- Concern based supplier audits.
BE /Diploma -Mechanical/Production/Automobile
- Willingness to travel across plants as required
- Awareness of Quality systems like APQP,DCP,ISO/TS
- Knowledge about Manufacturing practices
- Awareness about Quality standards,Systems,Practices
- Basic Technical acumen on Vehicle Systems
- Basic awareness on Regulatory requirements for Vehicles like COP
- Exposure to Field complaints/Customers will be added advantage
- Automobile/Auto componet Manufactuirng industry