Position – Senior Engineer-CAD
Company – Autoliv India
Location – Devanalli Fort, Karnataka, IN
Experience: 2 -6 Yrs.
1. Should possess good Experience in Automotive Industry.
2. Should possess good experience in Automotive Safety Products.
3. Should have very good experience on Plastics and sheet metal components design.
4. Should have very Good Experience on CATIA tool (Part Design, Generative Sheetmetal Design, drafting and Generative Shape design.
5. Should have good experience on GD& T
6. Knowledge on Injection molding and Sheet metal Process.
7. Should possess skills Concept Design and analytical thinking.
8. Good Team player with good communication skills.
Strategic Context and Challenges
1. Building the competency in Mechanical Design
2. Providing the solutions for growing needs in automotive safety.
1. Analyze the Design requirement /Requested work
2. Follow the Autoliv Standards
3. Review or check Design /Dwg
4. Prepare the Checklist and reports
5. Deliver the 3D/2D data as per requirement.
Core Responsibilities and Activities
1. Design the Plastic /Sheetmetal Parts as per customer requirement.
2. Prepare the 2D drawings as per manufacturing standards.
3. Communicate with counter parts or customers
1. Adherence to safety standards.
2. Should be able to Mentor peers and manage the Team.
3. Should be familiar with Product development life cycle and quality standards. Should adapt to changing business scenario and should be able to work in shifts