Spread the love
Position – Asst. Manager – Production (Tractor)
Company – Mahindra & Mahindra Limited
Exp. – 2 to 5 years
Location – TG, IN
Responsibilities & Key Deliverables
To ensure daily production as per the plan.
- To ensure zero holds up at the end of the line with the timely resolution of the quality issues.
- Fast & effective communication with the support department for resolution of the issues. i.e. stores, maintenance, Quality, and other aggregates.
- Monitoring and closure of all the IR related issues on the line with the coordination with concerned agencies.
- New model, PPAP & ER implementation on tractor line with proper documentation i.e. SOP Manifest and OJT.
- To ensure the DWM of the respective shift including all PQCDSM parameters and timely action on the issues.
- To achieve the targets of Akraman i.e. cost-saving, OIT, CIT, QC story.
- Timely resolution of the issues related to Stockyard, Gate Audit, DPR, Card RPH, and line stoppage.
- Understanding of requirements related to TS, OHSAS, TPM & AFSM to face the audits.
• Monitoring and reduction in consumables and store items used online.
• Timely closure of line balancing issues with IEE.
• Actively participate in innovation drive and to ensure maximum innovation projects from the department in A+, A & B category.
• Training and development of cell members in line with the requirement of the organization.
- Exp – 3-5 Years
- Industry – Any Automotive OEM
- Place of Posting – Zaheerabad
- Experience – 2 to 5 years
- Industry Preferred – Auto
- Qualifications – BE/B.Tech
- Job Segment: Industrial, Electrical, Manufacturing, Engineering, Automotive
Spread the love