Position – PE-TM/LINE INCHARGE-NPD
Company – Hero Moto Corp
Exp. – 4 to 6 years
Location – Haridwar, Uttarakhand
- To support in launching of new models into mass production in all the respective plants by co-ordinating with various departments for infrastructure availability & timely completion of all the trial events & to be a single window of communication between R&D & various departments in plant for New Model activities.
- New model change details study & feedback
- Support for planning & ensuring exclusive infrastructure availability in all the four plants for new models
- Assembly study & feedback during M1 Assembly
- Support for successful completion of all the preproduction events (PP1, PP2) of new models in all the respective department’s plants
- Ensuring the vehicle meets quality standards
- B.E in MECHANICAL
- 4~6 years of experience in Automotive Manufacturing & amp; exposure to Manufacturing processes, E.g Assemblies, Machining, Welding, etc. Exposure New Product Development is required.