Position – Engineer – Program Management
Company – Eaton
Exp. – 4 to 5 years
Location – Pimpri, Pune, Maharashtra
If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team – winning is fun. We are looking forward to Engineer – Program Management in Eaton’s Hydraulics business, based in Pune, India. In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are – it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals. This exciting role offers the opportunity to:
- Coordinates all aspects of the project by planning, controlling, integrating all project activities, and deliverables.
- Regularly monitors, communicates, and controls program performance against plan, makes adjustments, and drives clear actions to address gaps.
- Ensures that all cross-functional members of the Project Team execute the program plan in adherence with Eaton’s standard phase-gate methodology i.e. PROLaunch
- Creates awareness and drives deployment of PROLaunch and maturity growth within the plant.
- Works closely with the Engineering and Operations team for the development and on-time delivery of Prototypes and PPAP parts to customers.
- Prepares and presents the project health status to internal stakeholders by maintaining the schedule, milestones, critical path, budget, financial performance, etc. using the ProPM tool.
- Captures the lessons learned during the execution of the projects and ensures that they are properly disseminated across.
- Supports Continuous Improvement assessments – i.e. PROLaunch self-assessment and Opa assessments
- Engineering Degree in Mechanical or Production or Industrial Engineering with minimum 4-5 years of experience in Program Management or Manufacturing Operations.
- Knowledge of Project management principles like PROLaunch.
- Business and Financial acumen
- Basic understanding of manufacturing processes.
- Communication skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Working in a Matrix Environment
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe, and sustainable. Because this is what matters.
We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: HYD Hydraulics Group
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time