Position – Mech Eng I
Company – Johnson Controls
Exp. – 7+ years
Location – Pune, Maharashtra
How you will do it
- Understand the mechanical design requirement for HVAC equipment like Air Handling Units (AHU), PAC, RTU and overall project scope.
- Provides work estimates; plans and controls design and delivery of the project to meet objectives for project/system standards, quality, reliability and performance.
- Responsible for all aspects of mechanical design requirements of AHU, RTU, PAC.
- Analysis and evaluating engineering designs, review drawings, preparing Bill of material, verification and validation.
- Work with value engineering and CAD design team for 3D Modelling.
- Work with SAP or any ERP systems for BOM creation and engineering changes.
- Understand and follow the product development process.
- Work in coordination with project lead, product design team and overseas client.
- Coordinate with overseas client to understand design requirement and guide the team for execution.
- Ensuring quality and timely design release of the mechanical systems.
- Coordinate with production team for necessary product changes and timely implementation.
- Travelling onsite for prototype testing and coordination if required.
Training and technical mentoring of the teamQualifications
- BE/B.Tech/M.Tech- Mechanical Engineering
- 7+ years of experience in Mechanical system design and development in HVAC products
Primary Location – IN-Maharashtra-Pune
Organization Bldg Technologies & Solutions
About the Company
The Power Behind Your Mission
At Johnson Controls, we transform the environments where people live, work, learn and play. From optimizing building performance to improving safety and enhancing comfort, we drive the outcomes that matter most.
Dedicated to protecting the environment, we deliver our promise in industries such as healthcare, education, data centers, and manufacturing.