Position – Deputy Manager
Company – Adani Group
Location – Raikheda, India
- Operation of thermal power plants – switch yard, and Balance of Plant with optimum efficiency
- Cold Start up, Hot Start-up, Warm start up, Normal Operation, Emergency Handling and Safe shut down of Units.
- Line up of the unit and its auxiliaries, Changeover of equipment’s, routine testing of protection system and annunciation system.
- Issue and cancellation PTW (Permit to Work) system, safe isolation, personnel safety and equipment safety.
- Monitor plant operations and handle emergencies including shut-down of units and load throw-off to control generation as per requirement.
- Instruction to Desk & Field operators for safe operation of Power Plant
- Monitor the loading of Machine and co-ordinate with load despatch
- Emergency Equipment Trial and restoration of process and Equipment
- Familiar with Indian Electricity Act and Rules
- Knowledge of load scheduling
- Equipment Pre-Check List verification
- Recognition of Unsafe Acts and Reporting of any near miss.
- Strict adherence to PPE’s as per work requirements – Self & workers
- Inspecting safety before carrying out the work
- Ensure proper safety for height, confined and hot work PTW
- BE/B.Tech.- Electrical / Mechanical / EEE (Full time from recognized university only)
About the Company
Adani Group is an Indian multinational conglomerate company headquartered in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India. Its diversified businesses include resources, logistics, agribusiness and energy sectors. The Group is the largest port developer and operator in India with Mundra being the country’s largest commercial port. It owns Fortune, India’s largest edible oil brand through a joint venture with Willmar in Singapore. The Flagship Company of the Adani group is Adani Enterprises Limited.