Position – Engineer-Mechanical
Company – ThyssenKrupp Industries India Pvt. Ltd
Exp. – 3 to 6 years
Location – Odisha, Chhattisgarh
Roles and Responsibilities
- Act as tkII Brand Ambassador and Representative in customer premises on day to day basis
- Ensure delivery of performance commitments
- Implement tkII systems for Safety Assurance, Quality Assurance, Reliability Assurance, Maintenance Management & Performance Management
- Generate periodic MIS for customer and tkII
Skill Sets & Personality Characteristics:
- Maintenance Experience of Heavy industries e.g. Cement / Metal / Power Plant etc.
- Exposure to equipment like Ball Mill, Crushers, Blowers, Furnaces, Hydraulics, Belt Conveyers, Fans, Dust Collector, Gearbox, Screw Conveyors, Bucket Elevators, EOT Cranes etc is must.
- Must have Knowledge of Shaft Alignment, Trouble shooting of Equipment, Oil Analysis, Overhauling of Gearboxes, Replacement of Bearings and other wear parts and exposer to Maintenance practices
- Knowledge of People management, must have handled a team of 25+.
- Contract management
- Good Communication skills
- Command in soft skills required
Qualifications: B.E. (Mechanical)
Work Experience: 03 years minimum
Location: Odisha / Chhattisgarh
Age Group / Gender: 26-36 years , Male / Female
Reporting to Incharge – Mechanical
Number of Subordinates: 15+ (direct & indirect)
Perks and Benefits: Accommodation
Thyssenkrupp Industries India Pvt. Ltd. (tkII) in the last seven decades has grown to become one of the most trusted names in the fields of Sugar Plants & Machinery, Open Cast Mining & Bulk Material Handling Systems, Cement Plants & Machinery, and Boilers & Power plants. With strong foundations and access to world-class technology takes plant-making capabilities are helping the industry become competitive the world over.
tkIIs strategic vision as an EPC Contractor to execute turnkey projects is derived from its core strength of integrated engineering expertise and automation in manufacturing backed by an excellent team of project executives.
The company firmly believes in delivering total customer satisfaction spanning from Concept to Commissioning and prompt after-sales service.