Position – Service Engineer C
Company – Tetra Pak
Location – India
At Tetra Pak we touch millions of lives every day, ensuring better nutrition and healthier lifestyles through safe packaging and food processing solutions.
Guided by our global brand promise, PROTECTS WHAT´S GOOD, we strive to make a difference by protecting food, people and our futures.
To do this we need more than smart technology. We need smart people too. People like you, who wants to work with people like us.
We are looking for a Service Engineer C who will be responsible for delivering high quality technical services and support to our customers ensuring that all issues are dealt with in the most effective and satisfactory way. This is an excellent opportunity to increase your knowledge and gain experience in the mechanics, electronics and automation field by performing services on our clients’ sites.
This is permanent role based at Bangalore.
What you will do
As Service Engineer C you will:
- Installation and commissioning for processing equipment in our customers sites.
- Preventive and corrective maintenance for processing equipment
- Perform troubleshooting and fault finding services on site and by phone.
- Conduct production supervision and operator training at customer site.
- PLC and HMI programming.
- Establish and maintain a continuous positive relationship with customers including support and follow-up on customers’ concerns and problems.
Who you are
We believe you have:
- Bachelor degree or above in technical engineering.
- 1-2 years with minimum experience in electrical, mechanical, pneumatic and hydraulic maintenance in industrial environment.
- Programming skills on Siemens S7-300 are required.
- Automation knowledge.
- Proficiency level in English including good writing/reporting skills are is essential. French will be valued.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office.
- Genuine interest in techniques and customer service with focus on quality.
- Customer oriented and result oriented.
- Organized person, team player and able to work with standard processes.
- Availability to travel and work in and outside BENELUX extensively
- Programming skills on TIA Portal and HMI knowledge would be valued.
- UHT Process & Equipment technology knowledge will be valued.
We offer you
- Variety of exciting challenges with ample opportunities for development and training in a truly global landscape
- Culture that pioneers spirit of innovation where our engineering genius drives visible result
- Equal opportunity employment experience that values difference and diversity
- Market competitive compensation and benefits with flexible working arrangements
If you are inspired to share our responsibility of protecting food to protecting the planet, apply through our careers page on https://jobs.tetrapak.com/.
This job posting expires on 20 July 2021