Cyient is Hiring | CREO Engineer |
Position – CREO Engineer -Sheet metal, Casting
Company – Cyient
Location – Pune, Maharashtra, IN
Cyient is a global engineering and technology solutions company. As a Design, Build, and Maintain partner for leading organizations worldwide, we take solution ownership across the value chain to help clients focus on their core, innovate, and stay ahead of the curve. We leverage digital technologies, advanced analytics capabilities, and our domain knowledge and technical expertise, to solve complex business problems.
With over 15,000 employees globally, we partner with clients to operate as part of their extended team in ways that best suit their organization’s culture and requirements. Our industry focus includes aerospace and defence, healthcare, telecommunications, rail transportation, semiconductor, geospatial, industrial, and energy.
Basic Qualification: B.Tech (Mechanical)/ DME with first class with minimum 60%of marks.
Overall work experience: 4+years with BE in the field of Heavy Equipment or Automotive Engine Design / Agricultural Equipment design
- CAD Tool: Should have 3+ years hands on experience in Creo 3.0/Creo 4.0 modules as below
- Solid Modelling and Detailing
- Sheet metal
- Handling of large assembly Management :
- In-depth understanding of Creo modeling and drafting practices.
- Casting, forging, and machining process knowledge.
- Able to handle large CAD assemblies.
- GD&T & Tolerance Stackup knowledge
- Sheetmetal & piping modeling & drafting knowledge.
- Provide CAD support for designing and drafting DriveTrain components – housings, gears, shafts, etc. as per Creo-Modeling best Practices.
- Execution experience of Wind-chill PDM.
- Good understanding and reading complex drawings
- Independent work executer with little support
- Good communication skills – both written and oral
- Good presentation skills
- Good team player
- willing to work at Customer Location if required
Skills & Experience
- Conceptual design, Creo, Design Concept Using Creo Tool, Microsoft Office, PTC Windchill
Cyient is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Cyient recruits, employs, trains, compensates, and promotes regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law. We are proud to be a diverse and inclusive company where our people can focus their whole self on solving problems that matter.