Position – Manufacturing Engineer
Stanley Black & Decker
Location – Pune, Maharashtra
- Evaluates manufacturing processes by applying knowledge of product design, tooling, assembly, and materials; conferring with respective process owner & soliciting observations from operators.
- Assures product and process quality by process capabilities; establishing standards; confirming manufacturing processes.
- Designing/Manufacturing of fixtures, Poka-yoke.
- PFMEA, CAPA, RCA of current processes.
- Assembly & Motor line process audit.
- Supplier development for plastic & mechanical parts
- Develop molds for in-house molding.
- NPI assembly builds, sample builds for localization.
- All NPI projects and Build – Prepare the FAI report | EOL report.
- NPI projects track into testing failures & improved sample with process improvement.
- Process audit & closure of findings.