Spread the love
Position – Asst. Manager-Repair Facility
Company – Metso Outotec
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka
Key Accountabilities & Requirements
- This role is focused on delivering Metso Outotec’s repaired products On Time with as per Metso Outotech Quality Standard .
- He is also responsible to maintain Health & Safety Standards during this drive.
- Ensure health and safety policies are complied with
- Develop maintenance procedures and ensure implementation
- Carry out inspections of the facility to identify and resolve issues
- Carry out inspections & monitor the condition of resources (Tools & Tackles), keep it functional & calibrated as per requirement
- Plan and oversee all repair activities (Internal & External) for On-Time Delivery as per Metso Outotech Quality Standard.
- Preparation of Hour Estimation Sheet for Repair, Allocate workload, and supervise for effective utilization.
- Monitor equipment inventory and communicate to place orders when necessary. Always to maintain minimum consumables stock level.
- Monitor expenses and strive to reduce/control the budget for maintenance.
- Maintain the repair history as per SOP.
- Maintain activity logs and report on a daily basis to the Manager.
- Manage relationships with vendors and service providers
- Co-operation with full MA Services Sales & Service team
- Bachelor’s degree/Diploma (Mechanical Engineering) with 8+ years of experience in the area of Repair/maintenance
- Experience in planning maintenance operations
- Solid understanding of technical aspects of Welding, Machining, Disassembly & Assembly, etc.
- Working knowledge of Machines and equipment
- Ability to keep track of and report on activity
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities
- Ability to identify & resolve the issues
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strong networking skills
- Experience managing cross-organizational teams
- Willingness to continuous personal learning
- Experience in Crushing Equipment Repair is Plus.
Spread the love