Position – Assitant Manager STA- Sheet Metal (AD CDMM)
Company – Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd.
Location – India
Responsibilities & Key Deliverables
JOB DESCRIPTION and RESPONSIBILITY:-
- Provide support to various project teams for Business Case, Planning, Budgeting, and Project and Target costing.
- Performance analysis, tracking, and progress monitoring of different projects.
- Continuous support to project teams across locations to achieve time, cost, and performance targets.
- Help team leader/ key members in project planning with the involvement of all stakeholders.
- Help Project Heads to identify critical path activities and develop risk mitigation plans
- Work towards de Â– bottlenecking issues and escalate unresolved issues at higher levels.
- Develop a periodic review calendar for the team and ensure the same.
- Help the team leader with top management reviews.
- Plan, budget, and monitor resources.
- Support team leaders in evaluating project management processes periodically, identify gaps, and draw up improvement plans.
- Develop database and systems to build MIS related to projects
- Coordination with internal and external agencies to eliminate bottlenecks and facilitate
- Planning, timely monitoring, and periodic review of all projects across the location
- Accuracy in budgeting
- Reduction in bottleneck issues w.r.t. time, cost, and gateways
- Performance analysis leading to the identification of failure/ deviation mode and taking preventive and corrective actions
- Providing support through analysis, reviews, and coordination to projects teams to achieve set targets
- M.E./ M.Tech with 4-8 yrs.
- BE /BTech/ M.E./ MTech in Mechanical/Production/
Many companies. One Mahindra.
Our story began with the steel industry in 1945. Today, we’re a US $19 billion global federation of companies that enables people to rise through innovative mobility solutions, driving rural prosperity, enhancing urban living, nurturing new businesses, and fostering communities. Famous for our rugged and reliable automobiles and tractors, we are also known for our innovative IT solutions and commitment to rural prosperity.
We have a strong presence across 20 key industries namely agribusiness, aerospace, commercial vehicles, components, defense, logistics, real estate, renewable energy, speedboats, and steel among other businesses where we provide insightful and ingenious solutions that have global ramifications. Our companies act as a federation, with an optimum balance of entrepreneurial independence and synergy.
Headquartered in Mumbai, India, we have an operational presence in over 100 countries and employ more than 200,000 people. Amidst our diverse backgrounds and presences, our governing spirit of “Rise” binds us as one Mahindra, that empowers us to chart new frontiers, innovatively and make a positive impact along the way.
We Have Always Been Global
Mahindra’s tractor business has an overseas presence in more than 40 countries and a network of over 1000 dealers, with over 1.75 million tractors worldwide.
We entered the American market in 1994. Mahindra North America is the world’s #1 tractor manufacturer by sales. Headquartered in Houston with seven assembly and distribution centers and 540 dealerships, Mahindra has sold more than 150,000 tractors in North America and has also expanded into the UTV market. Mahindra tractors are built with heavy-duty components and a rugged cast-iron chassis. With more than 75 models and 2.25 million units sold worldwide, our tractors are found in more than 45 countries across 6 continents.
Mahindra has been dominating the tractor markets in various SAARC countries like Nepal, Sri-Lanka, and Bangladesh. In Africa, it’s one of the largest tractor brands, with a presence in more than 21 countries that includes Algeria, Morocco, Egypt, Nigeria, Ghana, Angola, Tunisia, and South Africa. In South America, Mahindra Tractors are sold in Chile, Brazil, Paraguay, Ecuador, and Argentina. In Eastern Europe, Mahindra has footprints in Turkey, Serbia, and Macedonia, expanding rapidly in other countries.
Troy-based Mahindra NATC is an automotive design and engineering facility devoted to engineering Mahindra vehicle platforms to a global standard. Located in the Greater Detroit area—the axis of the automotive industry—Mahindra NATC will be a key piece of Mahindra’s global automotive ambition. Working in collaboration with affiliate Mahindra automotive groups across the globe, Mahindra NATC’s team works daily at imagining, designing, and developing vehicles that rank among the most rugged and capable in the world.
In just three years since inception, the Mahindra NATC team—recruited from the best automotive OEMs and suppliers worldwide—has already engineered (from the ground up) a new Mahindra vehicle platform that will begin production in 2017. Mahindra’s recent acquisitions of the famed Italian design firm Pininfarina and Korea’s Ssangyong Motor Company are likely to expand even further the scope and influence of Mahindra NATC’s role in achieving Mahindra’s global automotive aspirations.