Position – Assistant Manager-PET
Company – Mahindra & Mahindra Limited
Location – IN
Responsibilities & Key Deliverables
- Basic Knowledge of Vehicle / Engine Manufacturing Process and its systems.
- Responsible for ensuring customer-centricity by responding to various product complaints and taking corrective and preventive actions. Smooth launching of defect-free products.
- To resolve the customer complaint at the minimum possible time achieved by field, in order to attain good customer satisfaction.
- To find out a cost-effective solution for the field concerns.
- To create a conducive environment for safe and engaged working.
- Standardization: Recommend and Implement standardized elements through detailed analysis for productivity improvement and cost control.
- Release the engineering change notice. Implement design changes.
- Monitoring progress of concern resolution.
- updating engineering Documents and Standards.
- Ensuring control of engineering documents.
- Preparation of BOM, DFMEA, DVP before the release of the design.
- Measurement system knowledge.
- Data processing Knowledgeability to extrapolate and predict the failures. Horizontal deployments, Cross learnings in all plants.
- Root cause analysis and action planning for field issues. Concern based supplier audits
Preferred Industries – Manufacturing
- Bachelor of Engineering; Diploma in Engineering in Mechanical; Diploma in Engineering in Automobile; Diploma in Engineering in Production; Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical; Bachelor of Engineering in Automobile; Bachelor of Engineering in Production; Bachelors of Technology
- Diploma – Mech/Production/Automobile – 10 to 12 yrs.BE. – Mech/Production/Automobile- 5-8 yrs
Mahindra Leadership Competencies
- Strategic Business Orientation_Business Perspective
- Strategic Business Orientation_Anticipating and Leveraging Business Opportunities
- Strategic Business Orientation_Strategic Foresight
- Strategic Business Orientation_Global mind-set
- Leadership through Sustainability_Strategize around, Sustainability Drivers
- Leadership through Sustainability_Frugal mindset
- Leadership through Sustainability_Stakeholder focus
- Leadership through Sustainability_Triple Bottom Line Sensitivity
- Customer Focus_Customer Sensitivity
- Customer Focus_Customer Delight
- Customer Focus_Service Orientation
- Innovation Led Transformation _Idea Orientation
- Innovation Led Transformation _Change catalyst
- Innovation Led Transformation _Risk Taking with Responsibility
- Result Orientation with Execution Excellence_Effective Project Management
- Result Orientation with Execution Excellence_Passion for Quality
- Result Orientation with Execution Excellence_Accountability for results
- Result Orientation with Execution Excellence_Agility with discipline
- Leveraging Human Capital_Exponential synergy
- Leveraging Human Capital_Team development
- Leveraging Human Capital_Entrepreneurial engagement
- Leveraging Human Capital_Appreciating diversity
- Weaving Passion and Energy at Work_Being Passionate about work
- Weaving Passion and Energy at Work_Working without Barriers
- Weaving Passion and Energy at Work_Blending Fun with work
- Weaving Passion and Energy at Work_Learning from Failures
System Generated Core Skills
- Analytical Thinking
- Communication Skills
- Customer Support
- Product Knowledge -Vehicle System
- Product Knowledge – Engine System
- Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA)
- Interpersonal Skills
- ISO TS 16949 – Quality Management
- Quality Management
- Presentation Skills
- Process Knowledge – Manufacturing
- Customer Experience
- Customer Analysis
- Customer Centricity
- Product Complaints
- Customer Complaints Management
- Customer Satisfaction
- Cost Optimization
- Process Standardization
- Productivity Improvement
- Cost Control
- Change Management
- Progress Monitoring
- Bill of Materials (BOM)
- Design Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (DFMEA)
- Design Verification Plan (DVP)
- Root Cause Analysis