Position – Assistant Manager-Heavy Machine Shop
Company – Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd.
Location – India
Responsibilities & Key Deliverables
- Various machining processes including machining of castings.
- Functioning of latest CNC machine tools.
- Programming of Fanuc, Siemens, mazatrol controls.
- Solving day to day issues for achieving production/quality targets.
- Process up gradation in terms of quality products and improvement in overall system.
- Consolidation and analysis of rejection and rework.
- Quality assurance techniques or procedure for production.
- Monitoring and improving OEE of machines.
- Evaluation of CP and CPK of machines PFMEA and control plan, Kaizen and poka-yoke.
- Effective implementation of corrective and preventive action by Error Proofing and Process controls. Monitoring and improving cutting tools life.
- Maintenance, up-gradation, setup change of Fixtures.TPM activities, 5S culture etc
Preferred Industries AutomobileTractor
Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical; Bachelors of Technology in Mechanical; Bachelor of Engineering; Masters in Technology
- 2-3 Years experience of machine shop
Mahindra Leadership Competencies
- Strategic Business Orientation_Business Perspective
- Strategic Business Orientation_Anticipating and Leveraging Business Opportunities
- Strategic Business Orientation_Strategic Foresight
- Strategic Business Orientation_Global mind-set
- Leadership through Sustainability_Strategize around,Sustainability Drivers
- Leadership through Sustainability_Frugal mind set
- Leadership through Sustainability_Stakeholder focus
- Leadership through Sustainability_Triple Bottom Line Sensitivity
- Customer Focus_Customer Sensitivity
- Customer Focus_Customer Delight
- Customer Focus_Service Orientation
- Innovation Led Transformation _Idea Orientation
- Innovation Led Transformation _Change catalyst
- Innovation Led Transformation _Risk Taking with Responsibility
- Result Orientation with Execution Excellence_Effective Project Management
- Result Orientation with Execution Excellence_Passion for Quality
- Result Orientation with Execution Excellence_Accountability for results
- Result Orientation with Execution Excellence_Agility with discipline
- Leveraging Human Capital_Exponential synergy
- Leveraging Human Capital_Team development
- Leveraging Human Capital_Entrepreneurial engagement
- Leveraging Human Capital_Appreciating diversity
- Weaving Passion and Energy at Work_Being Passionate about work
- Weaving Passion and Energy at Work_Working without Barriers
- Weaving Passion and Energy at Work_Blending Fun with work
- Weaving Passion and Energy at Work_Learning from Failures
System Generated Core Skills
- Six Sigma
- 7 QC Tools
- Computer Aided Design (CAD)
- Mahindra Yellow Belt (MYB)
- Microsoft Office
- Process Control Plan (PCP)
- Process Failure Mode Effects Analysis (PFMEA)
- Statistical Process Control (SPC)
- Quality Control