Position – Assistant Manager- Tooling
Company – Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd.
Location – India
Company: Mahindra & Mahindra Limited
- 3 – 5 years of relevant Work Experience
- B E (Mechanical / Production / Automobile)
- Knowledge of tools geometry for machining operations & new technology
- Metal cutting operations
- Manufacturing Process knowledge
- Knowledge of CNC programming & operating
- Tooling Poka-yoke, Kaizen
- Knowledge on tool coating & re-sharpening
- Result Orientation with Execution Excellence
- Knowledge in Auto cad and SAP with expr required
Many companies. One Mahindra.
Our story began with the steel industry in 1945. Today, we’re a US $19 billion global federation of companies that enables people to rise through innovative mobility solutions, driving rural prosperity, enhancing urban living, nurturing new businesses and fostering communities. Famous for our rugged and reliable automobiles and tractors, we are also known for our innovative IT solutions, and commitment to rural prosperity.
We have a strong presence across 20 key industries namely the agribusiness, aerospace, commercial vehicles, components, defence, logistics, real estate, renewable energy, speedboats and steel among other business where we provide insightful and ingenious solutions that have global ramifications. Our companies act as a federation, with an optimum balance of entrepreneurial independence and synergy.
Headquartered in Mumbai, India, we have an operational presence in over 100 countries and employ more than 200,000 people. Amidst our diverse backgrounds, and presences, our governing spirit of “Rise” binds us as one Mahindra, that empowers us to chart new frontiers, innovatively and make a positive impact along the way.
we constantly strive to challenge conventional thinking and innovatively use our resources to drive positive change in the lives of our employees, customers, stakeholders and communities thus enabling them to Rise.
We truly believe that innovation and technology are the catalysts for a better future. Our aspiration to Rise to the future embodies this belief. And we are intensifying our efforts to create a promising tomorrow. Our ambitions have constantly grown with time and we work towards pushing the boundaries of innovation, both in Domestic markets as well as the global arena.
MAHINDRA & MAHINDRA LTD.
Mahindra Group’s parent company, is a dominant player in the Tractor and Automobile industry. It is both an operating company (Automotive and Farm Equipment Sectors) and a holding company of all its investments in subsidiary and associate companies. Other businesses under the Operating Company includes the Powertrain & the Construction Equipment divisions. Its Allied businesses includes Mahindra Powerol.
With strong presence across India, the Automotive and Farm Sectors propels an entire manufacturing ecosystem by working closely with over 1,200 suppliers and 3,500 dealers and in the process, create employment for 200,000 people (direct and indirect). Its 30,000+ employees are spread across 20 locations.
- We introduced utility vehicles to India in 1947. Seventy years later, our portfolio ranges from SUVs, MUVs to pick-ups to heavy commercial vehicles to two wheelers. Our vehicles boast of several industry first safety and technology features and our category defining UVs traverse terrains in more than 70 countries globally. We pioneered electric vehicles in India, across the passenger and commercial segments. Our EV 2.O roadmap, aims to make electric vehicle technology more accessible and mainstream to accelerate EV adoption and cater to the smart cities of tomorrow.
Tractor and Farm Mechanization Business
- As the market leader in India for the past 30 years, Mahindra’s Tractor and Farm Mechanization business has helped bring Farm Tech Prosperity to the Indian farmer with technologically superior affordable solutions. Mahindra is the largest tractor company in the world with sales across 40 countries and 1000+ dealers worldwide. Now, we are catalyzing the third revolution of farming with Farming 3.0 to create an ecosystem with offerings across the farming value chain– from access to smart machinery, precision farming practices, digital platforms and ecosystem connect – to help farmers improve their crop yields and double their farm income.