Position – Assistant Manager – Sales
Company – Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd.
Location – India
Responsibilities & Key Deliverables
- Manage a set of dealerships and team to achieve the business parameters like volumes, market share, collection, deliveries, spares part sales etc.
- Inquiry generation and management (CDMS).
- New dealership development along with Channel team.
- Ensuring viable distribution network by appointing dealers, sub-dealers for appropriate market coverage.
- Implementation of specific incentive schemes for dealers.
- Participate in development and/or execution of field activities.
- Ensure availability of trained manpower in adequate quantity at dealerships, developing them for pre-sales and sales processes, new product features / modifications.
- Executing company strategy at dealership along with local level sales promotion campaigns, product launches etc.
- Scrutinize the Financial Health of dealer.
- Liasion with financial institutions / banks for exploring new avenues for retail financing of product.
- Track the competitor activities, capture feedback on performance of competitor (and our) products.
- 1 to 5 years of relevant experience in Sales.
- Farm and Agri Sector
- B.Tech /BE – Agriculture (Preferred)
- B.Tech /BE – Mechanical / Auto Mobile
- Diploma –Agriculture, Mechanical, Auto Mobile (With Experience**)
NOTE: Dear Jobseeker, You might see a security warning from your browser, that “Your Connection is not private” Kindly ignore this error or kindly apply through any other browser, since jobs.mahindracareers.com is facing some technical issue. We have contacted the concerned team about this. kindly stay connected for the resolution of the same.