Position – Engineer & Sr. Engineer – Project Monitoring & Coordination
Company – IRM Offshore & Marine Engineers Pvt. Ltd
Exp. – 2 to 5 years
Salary – ₹ 2,50,000 to 7,00,000 P.A.
Location – Ahmedabad( Thaltej-Shilaj Road, Rancharda )
Roles and Responsibilities
- Thorough Study of Clients Order and Clients Profile. (Make Notes of Important Points, People, Clients Structure, Important contact details)
- Study of Important Pre-Ordering Stage Communication with Client (To be obtained from marketing Department, be aware of every nuances, special features of the order)
- Preparation of Order acknowledgement (soft copy as well as hard copies) and send the same to Client in consultation with Marketing department.
- Communicate with client for any query in order terms and to do the follow-up and avail amended order whenever required.
- Get required Technical Documents prepared for Clients Approval and Submission of the same technical documents to clients, do follow-ups for approvals and obtain approvals of the same and record.
- Prepare Inspections and Test Plan in consultation with QC department, submit to client and get it approved and issue the same to relevant internal QC and other operational departments.
- Submission of Progress reports to client (weekly /bi-weekly or monthly)
- Submission of manufacturing, testing & dispatch schedule to client
- Generate Project specific Detail Bill of Material (BOM) List of all Detachable Parts/ Assembly Components
- Prepare/Get approved drawings for final product as well as of all detachable parts
- Get /prepare required drawings for Manufacturing like fabrication drawings
- Prepare and issue work orders to all factory shops like, Rubber Shop, Fabrication Shop and other depts.
- To put indents for bought out items of order
Desired Candidate Profile
- B.E / B. Tech – Mechanical is must
- Should have Good Communication Skills written as well as verbal.
- Should be technically sound.
- Should have knowledge of Technical Drawings, BOM, QC and other technical Papers Preparation (Engineering Skills, thorough knowledge of Products Realization, Production Processes, Planning, lead time, Shop Floor activities etc.).
- Good Software Knowledge of Word Processing, MS Projects, and Other Planning software.
Perks and Benefits
- It will Be purely depends on your performance in the Interview and past Experience. we will provide good hike on your present Salary.
Interested candicates can send their resume at Email Id: [email protected]
IRM Offshore & Marine Engineers Pvt. Ltd
- IRM Offshore and Marine Engineers is an IMS(ISO 9001: 2015, ISO 14001:2015 and BS OHSAS 18001:2007) certified company by BUREAU VERITAS, UK – a first, for a fender & offshore rubber manufacturer in the Indian Subcontinent holding a valid Manufacturers Capability Certificate (MCC) issued by Germanischer Lloyds Gmbh. Germany.
- IRM offers a wide range of Marine and Boat Fenders to suit almost all types of berthing applications in various climatic and onsite conditions and it is the only company in the world that offers an entire range of “DIPTI” Offshore products required for launching and protection of offshore oil exploration platforms.
- Address – Block 707, Nandoli Road, Rancharda, Via Thaltej – Shilaj, Ahmedabad – 382115, Gujarat, India.