Position – Executive – CDE
Company – Hindustan Coco-Cola Beverages
Location – Ranchi, Jharkhand, IN
Objective: To execute the cold drink strategy of the unit and all activities as per the Business plan
Title: Cold Drink Equipment Executive
Work Location: Ranchi (Jharkhand)
- To manage the asset base of equipment for respective territories
- Providing technical service for Coolers, fountains, vendors and ensuring retailer/key accounts satisfaction through service providers
- CDE placement as per RED standards through outsourced masons, carpenters and electricians.
- To ensure that all processes are followed for the cold drink equipment’s and assets are tracked & report deviations in the marketplace.
- Monitor the respective placements, service (break down and preventive), refurbishment, agreements uploading and approval in Cooler tracking system
- Responsible for fountain placements in specific channels and ensure quality drink.
- To manage outsourced agents for data entry of the CDE’S and their tracking system and call center operators who will respond to customer issues and concerns.
Direct Reports: None
Grade (Internal Reference): 6
Geographical Scope: Entire Jharkhand (handling 4 ASM territory Ranchi, Jamshedpur, Dhanbad & Deoghar Area)
Reports To: Zonal CDE Manager
- Internal Customers: Operations & Commercial Team, Legal Team
- External Customers: Retailers, Distributors, Key Accounts, Asset provider, Maintenance Service providers,
- Qualifications: B.Tech/PG Diploma in Electrical or Mechanical
- Experience: 2-3 Years
Functional Skills: Positive, process oriented while being result driven, work closely with internal and external customers
Welcome to the world of HCCB – a Company that started in 1997 with the simple aim of making beverages for the India of the 21st century. Two decades later, we are a top 5 FMCG company. Only because fellow Indians, who have faith in the quality and purity of our products, pick our beverages, 442 times per second. Some choose the ones that have nutrition, others choose pure indulgence. Some prefer the zing that bubbles in the mouth; others prefer a quiet, serene mouthfeel. Some like the beverages that is served hot; others ask us for an ice-cold serve.