Position – Quality Control Engineer
Gandhi Automations Pvt Ltd
Exp. – 2 to 7 years
Location – Mumbai Suburbs, Navi Mumbai, Mumbai
- Prepare a daily quality plan and carry out the quality inspection/ Operations for Incoming material, in-process material, and finished goods
- Verify compliance with quality assurance procedures, codes & customer specifications
- Inspect welding & metal fabricated components
- Maintain records of inspection including rejections
- Communicate with the production department with quality results.
- Analyze the causes of rejection and recommend systems for quality improvements.
- Train employees in the production process and quality parameters
- Maintain quality records as per ISO standards
- Technical knowledge (Metal Fabrication, sheet metal work etc.)
- Analytical ability (root cause analysis)
- Exposure to ISO 9000 standards
- Positive attitude-Result driven.
- Education in English medium from K.G.
- B E / Diploma in Mechanical/Production