Position – Maintenance Engineer
Location – Chennai, Tamil Nadu
- Coordinates activities as relevant
- Identifies and corrects non-complex problems associated with maintenance of the equipment
- Supports on-going relationships with customers to secure future business
- Promotes a culture of personal and team safety, including others who may be affected by the company’s operational activities
- Organizes and coordinates the mechanical maintenance activities that are used in production equipment in order to secure the mechanical functionality in production machinery.
- Plans regular check-ups and maintenance of machinery and production equipment to secure the long run mechanical functionality while maintaining maximum operational readiness and reliability of the entire production facility.
- Prepares annual department and capital expenditure budget.
- Ensures compliance with safety rules and regulations to minimize injuries and meet regulatory requirements.
- Selects, trains, develops and motivates mechanical maintenance staff to ensure the delivery of expected output.
- A level D Individual Contributor applies broad theoretical job knowledge typically obtained through advanced education. Requires work to be closely supervised. Problems faced are not typically difficult or complex. Explains facts, policies, and practices related to the job area