Spread the love
Position – Calderys – Site Engineer/ Site Incharge, Project Application & Services
Location – Nagpur, Maharashtra
- As a team leader/member capable of executing refractory installation works are various projects.
- Maintaining Safety, quality, and documentation at the project sites.
- The individual has to move across PAN India as per the requirement of the project. The base location will be Nagpur
- Adhere to Imerys Safety Protocols & Implementation of the same at project sites.
- Conducting safety toolbox, site audits, reporting near misses, etc.
- Maintaining the refractory installation quality by the following SOP as described in the installation manual including maintaining of all laid down quality documents at site.
- Execution of the refractory installation job by strict adherence to refractory execution drawings.
- Timely Execution as per the committed schedule including getting project completion certificate from the customer.
- Preparation of MIS viz Daily progress reports, tracking sheet, material reconciliation in the prescribed format including close coordination with superiors (project coordinators).
- Responsible for material management at store and site including the correctness of quantity of material received at project sites.
- Compliance with all statutory requirements at the site.
- Ensure Timely submission of contractors bill and customer certifications for monthly billing.
- Keep the sites Machinery in tidy conditions including their timely repair & maintenance
- BE / B.Tech – Chemical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering
- Experience – Fresher or 2-5 Yrs experience in Site Installation Job
Spread the love