Position – Nextracker – Manager – Product Management
Company – Flex
Location – Hyderabad, Telangana
As the global market share leader in solar trackers with 35 gigawatts either deployed or under construction, Nextracker provides critical yield-enhancing PV system technology, expertise, and strategic services to capture the full value and maximize the efficiency of solar plants. Delivering the most comprehensive portfolio of intelligent solar tracker and control software solutions for solar power plants, Nextracker is transforming PV plant performance with smart technology, data monitoring, and analysis services. As part of the Flex family, Nextracker benefits from worldwide manufacturing, supply chain, and distribution network backed by the strong balance sheet of a $25 billion parent company.
As a company driving the clean energy transition, sustainability is not just a word. It’s a core part of our business and our operations. Our sustainability efforts are based on five cornerstones: People, Community, Environment, Innovation, and Integrity. We are creative, collaborative, and passionate problem-solvers from diverse backgrounds, driven by our shared mission to provide smart solar and software solutions for our customers and to mitigate climate change for future generations. For more information, please visit www.nextracker.com
The Product Line Manager will be responsible for managing and leading Nextracker’s industry-leading tracker products
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win.
Here is a glimpse of what you will do:
- Define evolving customer and market requirements
- Evaluate business case and prioritize new product development programs
- Create and maintain product roadmaps
- Own definition phase of new products development programs
- Evaluate competitive landscape
Here is some of what you will need (required):
- Develop supporting resources and training materials for the sales team
- Support key customer engagements, collect customer needs and feedback
- Develop content for technical product marketing initiatives
- Drive product leadership cross-functionally across Sales, Engineering, Program Management, and operations.
Here is some of what you will need (required):
- Electrical or mechanical engineering degree
- 5+ years of product management experience
- 5+ years of experience in utility-scale solar systems, or similar industrial field
- Proficiency with energy-related financial analysis, ROI, savings calculations, etc.
- Experience developing presentation content for internal and external audiences
- Experience presenting to customers, salespeople, and technical staff
- MBA preferred
Here are a few of our preferred experiences
- Ownership and decision making oriented
- Strategic thinker and planner
- Ability to plan, execute and solve complex problems
- Ability to influence customers and internal stakeholders
- Ability to make product-related decisions quickly
- Self-motivated and comfortable working in a dynamic environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Here are a few examples of what you’ll get for the great work you provide
- Health Insurance
Design, Process & Technology EngineeringFlex pays for all costs associated with the application, interview or offer process, a candidate will not be asked for any payment related to these costs.
Flex does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Flex does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status or any other status protected by law. Flex provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request to express interest in a position by e-mailing: [email protected] . Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Flex will be reviewed at the e-mail address. Flex will contact you if it is determined that your background is a match to the required skills required for this position. Thank you for considering a career with Flex.
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. Your details will be provided to the entity you are applying for a job with. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier. We will process your data in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice .
If you have any queries about the processing of your data, please contact:
Global Data Privacy Officer:
Email Address: [email protected]