Spread the love
Position – Territory Parts Sales Manager
Company – Hero Moto Corp
Exp. – 2 to 4 years
Location – Kolkata, West Bengal
- To ensure achievement of monthly and annual spare parts business plan with a growth in parts share and have a track on various type of orders placed and ensure dispatch of the same to support the end customer resulting in overall satisfaction and growth in revenue.
- Achieve Parts business plan of the assigned PD’s for the Financial year with a gain in parts share and ensure proper funds planning at PD’s end for smooth transactions.
- Review the demand forecasting of the top 350 items with the PD’s and send the projections to supply chain management for procurement actions resulting in on-time availability of material.
- Evaluate the market potential available and plan for new network expansion resulting in improvement in market share / touch points and easy access to customers
- Prepare market feedback on OEM penetration/Pricing and schemes floated by competitors and plan for aggressive branding and marketing strategies by floating various schemes in market , Conduct retailer & technician meets to increase the usage of Genuine Parts
- Driving the New Initiatives for market share improvement
- Evaluate the Inventory maintained and parts service ratio provided to ANC & AFM for better planning of ordering system resulting in proper inventory management and better service
- Should have handled distribution network preferably from the automotive industry.
- MS Office /Advance Excel, SAP/Connect
- Good Communication skills & eagerness to travel.
- Action oriented and drive for results
- Empathetic towards customers/ channel partners
- B.E in AUTOMOBILE or MECHANICAL, B.TECH in AUTOMOBILE or MECHANICAL
- B.E ( Automobile/Mechanical Engg) / B.TECH (Essential ) & MBA (Desirable)
- 2-4 Years of Experience in field sales & Marketing
- Should have handled distribution network preferably from automotive industry.
- Location- Kolkata
- Job Segment: Sales Management, ERP, Manager, Supply Chain Manager, Sales, Technology, Management, Operations
Spread the love