Position: Technical Writer/ Subject Matter Expert
Company – APTARA
Exp. – Freshers
Location – Noida, IN
The first round will be a test and the final round will be a face-to-face round of interviews.
We have offices in Delhi, Dehradun, Chennai, Pune, and Trivandrum. The company provides outsourced Content Production, Digital Publishing, eBook Publishing, Editorial Services, eLearning, and Technology Services to leading companies in Media and Publishing, Information Services, Professional Services, Manufacturing, Technology, Engineering, Hospitality, Healthcare, and Government helps global enterprises gain a competitive advantage through its capabilities in digital media innovation and world-class content production and publishing. For more than 20 years, our content development and production capabilities, technology innovations, and a proven offshore platform, have helped leading corporations and publishers achieve highly efficient, low-cost digital content production for multi-channel publishing of books, journals, and educational and corporate content. Assisting enterprises to capture, convert, enrich, publish, monetize, and manage their content assets, Aptaras solutions reflect our two decades of content supply-chain innovation. Employing unique technologies, processes, and an onshore/offshore team of over 5,000 professionals, Aptara designs and deploys solutions for producing high-volume, rapid turnaround content through traditional and new digital channels.
- Determines the most precise and logical way to present information and instructions for most excellent reading comprehension and writes and edits technical information accordingly
- Prepares or commissions graphics and illustrations to elaborate on or complement technical writing.
- Producing high-quality documentation that is appropriate for its intended audience.
- Write easy-to-understand user interface text, online help, and developer guides.
- Working with internal teams on product and documentation requirements.
- Create and maintain the information architecture.
- BTech in Mechanical or Automobile discipline.
- Excellent Communication and Interpersonal skills. Rewriting automobile service/repair manuals of cars and trucks.
- Writing do-it-yourself guidelines- These are technical manuals where the contents need to be organized to assist services technical/individual in performing their service manuals.
- The purpose of rewriting is to overhaul the appearance of existing manuals to make them more user-friendly. Rephrase rewrite to modify the content by 90%, meaning it should remain unchanged.
- Excellent communication skills, written & spoken.
- Excellent Command of English.
- Excellent knowledge of English grammar.