Position – MECHANICAL EXECUTIVE
Company – DHARAMPAL PREMCHAND LTD.
Exp. – 0 to 4 year(s) of experience
Salary – ₹ 3,50,000 – 4,50,000 P.A.
Location – Greater Noida, IN
We are currently seeking a mechanical engineer, who will be part of the maintenance team and will be responsible for the overall maintenance of the Greenhouses equipment and installations.
JOB DUTIES AND KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Carrying out day-to-day maintenance on mechanical systems and equipment
- Ensuring preventive maintenance of all equipment and systems installed in GH
- Major equipment is Pumps, PVC fittings, Gearbox, Motors, electronics valves, pressure switches, pressure tanks, etc.
- Maintaining the state of art irrigation and fertigation systems
- Managing climate control systems such as Cooling (HVAC) and boiler
- Ensuring preventive maintenance of equipment to reduce breakdowns
- Attending breakdown maintenance
- Operating and calibrating test instruments
- Ensuring safety and hygiene of the equipment and workspace
- Managing spare parts inventory and procurement in coordination with stores and purchase team
- Developing and following various SOPs to improve efficiency, savings, and safety
- Identify the recent technologies that can be used for hydroponic cultivation inside the greenhouse
- Identification of the opportunities to improve system efficiency and reliability
- Managing the team of supervisors and technicians
- Good and effective communication and leadership skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Proficient with computers and MS office
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Willing to work in all weather conditions
- Knowledge of Mechanical tools
- Knowledge of machining and fabrication
- Knowledge of engineering fundamentals: Measurements /Units/ Dimensions
- Bachelors/Masters degree in Mechanical Engineering/Agriculture Technology from a recognized and accredited institution.
EXPERIENCE: 0-3 Yrs.
The company was founded in 1929 by Shri Dharampal ji. His motivation for starting the company was led by the sole intention of reviving the grand-old Indian tradition of Zarda and thus started his tobacco journey from a small shop in Chandni Chowk. Today, as one of the oldest home-grown brands in India, BABA has carried the Indian Paan tradition through nine decades of leadership in the industry.
Anyone even mildly associated with Paan, Flavoured Chewing Tobacco or Pan Masala, knows about BABA and its rich heritage. The company has established industry standards for the manufacturing of chewing tobacco by providing premium quality products over the last 90 years.
WHO WE ARE?
Our success lay in being able to anticipate a ready market for premixed zarda. Spotting an opportunity, Dharampal Premchand launched his pioneering venture to create a new industry, from annual net sales of about Rs. 5000 in the early years to recording a growth of 1000% in 1948. The company has continued to grow by leaps and bounds since then. Dharampal Premchand Ltd (DPPCL) has been a pioneer of the chewing tobacco business in India.
Dharampal Premchand is a name that has crossed the borders of India and reaches out to homesick Indians across the globe who still crave for a pinch of the potent powder.
The company ventured cautiously into the export market in 1971 and has not looked back since. With a turnover of more than Rs. 500 crores, DPPCL is the promoting company of the flagship brand BABA.