Position – Supplier Quality Engineer @ ZF Wind Power Coimbatore
Company – ZF
Location – Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, IN
Work at the forefront of automotive innovation with ZF, one of the world’s leading automotive suppliers.
Supplier Quality Engineer @ ZF Wind Power Coimbatore
Location: Coimbatore, TN, IN, 641659
Req ID 20807
ZF Wind Power puts wind energy in motion! The ZF Wind Power Business Unit is part of ZF group which is known as one of the world’s leading automotive suppliers. Within our unit we develop, validate and service gear units used in wind turbines producing sustainable energy and we have been doing this for more than 40 years! Today we build new drivetrain solutions to meet the requirements of the future. As wind turbines continue to grow, we are continuously pushed outside of our engineering boundaries, which makes it a challenging engineering environment to work in. Find out more: www.zf.com/windpower
We are looking for a new colleague in our Supplier Management department at our location in Coimbatore working for the Division HC in Passau Germany.
- Supporting supplier management through the achievement of all ZF specified deliverables related to product quality, in both preventive and reactive phase
- Ensuring conformance to all ZF specifications and standards applying proper APQP and PPAP methodologies in new, local and BCS projects
- Conducting and leading supplier development workshops and audits
- Clarifying and coordinating between suppliers and internal team
- Quality related responsibility for supplier selection, such as carrying out technical feasibility studies as well as process approval for suppliers
- BE/BTech in Mechanical / Electro-Mechanical Engineering or similar, with 4-6 years professional experience in the field of production and quality is desirable
- Expertise in casting, or steel components is of advantage
- Knowledge of quality standards such as IATF16949, VDA6.3, APQP, PPAP, etc. favorable
- Result-orientated, analytical, structured, proactive, and flexible mindset
- Business fluent in English, German advantageous and high willingness to travel
Grading: Depending on the fulfilment of the requirements
Be part of our ZF team as Supplier Quality Engineer and apply now!
Contact – Aseem Shaik
Our Commitment to Diversity
ZF is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Job Segment: Quality Engineer, Engineer, Mechanical Engineer, Engineering, Quality, Automotive