Position – Deputy Manager : Hybrid Drive Train
Company – Maruti Suzuki India Ltd
Exp. – 3 to 5 years
Location – Gurgaon, Haryana, IN
Role: To design and develop hybrid drivetrain parts of transmissions
- Lay-outing and packaging of hybrid transmission in vehicle.
- Design and development of gear train parts for adapting motor.
- Design modifications of thermal system to meet motor cooling requirements.
- Development of proto parts & tooled up parts by concurrent engineering with suppliers.
- Countermeasure to failures of hybrid driveline parts in testing.
- Analysis of market problems/NVH & Assembly issues pertaining to hybrid transmission system (Pump, gear train, thermal system).
- CAD proficiency – Uni-graphics (mandatory) & CAE.
- Gear & Shaft design, Bearing selection, Lubrication & Cooling circuit design.
- Work experience of Gear design software (UG / Kissoft / Romax).
- Tolerance stack-up, GD&T, Statistical analysis, BOM Management.
- Understanding of thermal and hydraulic system design.
- Understanding of production processes & design for manufacturing.
- Knowledge of problem solving tools – FTA , DFMEA, QC tools.
- Self-motivated, flexible and a team-player
- Evidence of strong networking skills
- Good communication and presentation skills & an initiator
Specific expertise required for functional area :
- Preferably have work experience in an OEM
- Willingness to travel
- B.E / B. Tech in Mechanical
- Minimum 60 % marks
MARUTI SUZUKI WORLD
Cars are what Maruti Suzuki builds. Experiences are what it creates.
Experiences fuelled by innovations, forward thinking, and a commitment to bring the very best to Indian roads. From the day the iconic Maruti 800 was launched in 1983, the company has been spearheading a revolution of change. Turning an entire country’s need for driving, into its love for driving.
However, tastes and demands keep on evolving with each new generation of Indians. This has not been looked at by Maruti Suzuki as a challenge, but as an inspiration to go beyond traditional boundaries of car-making. Infusing design and technology is one such step it has taken to make its cars meet new age expectations smoothly.
Today, Maruti Suzuki has its eyes set firmly on the possibilities of tomorrow. And everybody is invited on this journey.
LIFE AT MSIL
This is the car company that leads the Indian auto industry and defines the way India drives on the quality and competence of its people. It’s a great place to discover all that you can be, and maximize your potential.
From a work culture that provides genuinely equal opportunities, a sense of team spirit that goes right down to a common lunchroom, to a feeling of openness as senior managers and their teams sit together in an open, wall-free environment- Maruti Suzuki offers an uncommon place to work and excel.
We are fast and flexible, resilient and responsive, as w ell as decisive and responsible. It is a place where your voice will be heard and valued. Across history, the people have made Maruti Suzuki a company ready yo meet the challenges of the dynamic market.