Position – Process & Projects Engineer
Company – Imerys
Location – Silvassa, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, IN
The world leader in mineral-based specialty solutions for industry, with over 16,000 employees and over 200 sites worldwide, Imerys delivers high value-added, functional solutions to diversified set of industrial sectors, from processing industries to consumer goods. The Group draws on its knowledge of applications, technological expertise and its material science know-how to deliver solutions based on beneficiation of its mineral resources, synthetic minerals and formulations. These contribute essential properties to customers’ products and performance, including refractoriness, hardness, conductivity, opacity, durability, purity, lightness, filtration, absorption and repellency. Imerys is determined to develop responsibly, in particular by fostering the emergence of environmentally-friendly products and processes.
If you want to grow your skills and develop your career, find out more at www.imerys.com
The Position – Process & Projects Engineer
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Coordinate for Project planning and ensure on time erection and commissioning of Opex, Capex project at Site.
- Maintains and creates appropriate documentation for reports, project execution, and data analysis.
- Maintaining Safety, quality and documentation at the project sites.
- Optimizes existing processes to improve efficiency, productivity, quality, safety and profitability. Actively involved in site process related projects & technical issues.
- Environment, Health & Safety:- Zero Fatality, Zero LTA, Zero NLTA Ensuring Safe work place with enhancing best practices with adhering all protocols & SOP’s and achieving safety performance safety targets.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Mechanical, chemical or related discipline required).
- 3 years experience in a manufacturing environment with demonstrated technical skills.
Knowledge, Skills and Other Capabilities:
- Professional English Solid technical basic skills, even scholar, enabling him to understand all aspects of industrial life.
- Field Process & Project experience. Good knowledge and experience of using lean management techniques preferred.
Open minded, experience in multicultural environments desirable Problem solving. Looks to find ways to do things better, quicker or more efficiently taking in account various views & perspectives from different stakeholders.
Oral and written communication – internal/external contacts Comfortable with computers and software’s, proficient with Google Suites, Knowledge of AutoCAD/ Catia, ERP Software’s. Must be comfortable with integrating new technology into an existing business environment.
Actively drives own development. Seeks out opportunities to grow, develop & improve personal performance.
Position Type – Full time, Permanent
Only technical issues will be monitored through the below inbox:
[email protected] imerys.com
PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT RESUMES OR APPLICATIONS TO THIS EMAIL, AS THEY WILL NOT BE REVIEWED.
To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only applications received through the online application process will be considered.
IMERYS is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and it is our policy to not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state or local laws.