Position – Mechanical Designer- R&D
Company – ZF
Location – Chennai, Tamil Nadu, IN
What’s Next? Join ZF!
ZF is a global technology company supplying systems for passenger cars, commercial vehicles, and industrial technology, enabling the next generation of mobility.
ZF allows vehicles to see, think, and act. In the four technology domains of Vehicle Motion Control, Integrated Safety, Automated Driving, and Electric Mobility, ZF offers comprehensive product and software solutions for established vehicle manufacturers and newly emerging transport and mobility service providers. ZF electrifies a wide range of vehicle types. With its products, the company contributes to reducing emissions, protecting the climate, and enhancing safe mobility.
Position: Mechanical Designer- R&D
Location: Chennai, TN, IN, 631604
Req ID 60404 Chennai, India
- Good knowledge in 3D modeling and detailing of parts and assembly with best practices.Creation of 3D modeling and drawings for regional and global projects
- Concept development, Detail Design, DFMEA, and Design deliverables needed for the Design Reviews
- Perform Engineering design calculations as required to ensure robust product design. Leads all engineering activities and is responsible for the deliverables including Quality, Cost, and Delivery
- Collaborate with Regional and Global Design Teams and Multifunctional teams and ensure the project deliverables are on time.
- Achieve Product target cost and contribute to Design to Cost (DTC) and Productivity.
- 2 to 5 years of Experience in 3D modeling and detailing.2-3 years of experience in Product Engineering handling Mechanical/Mechatronic Products in the Automotive industry
- Experience in CREO is a must
- Experience in Product life cycle management tools and change management.
- Must Perform Design Calculations required for Product Design.
- Experience in Product Design in the Automotive domain.Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Be part of our ZF team as a Mechanical Designer- R&D and apply now!
Contact – Sakthivel P
At ZF, we continuously strive to build and maintain a culture where inclusiveness is lived and diversity is valued. We actively seek ways to remove barriers so that all our employees can rise to their full potential. We aim to embed this vision in our legacy through how we operate and build our products as we shape the future of mobility.