Position – Detail Design Engineer- HL – VII
Company – Hella
Location – Chennai, Tamil Nadu, IN
Pacesetting. Passionate. Together. HELLA, one of the leading automotive suppliers worldwide, has shaped the industry with innovative lighting systems and vehicle electronics. In addition, the company is one of the most important partners of the aftermarket and independent workshops. What motivates us: Shaping the mobility of tomorrow and fostering the central market trends such as autonomous driving, efficiency and electrification, connectivity and digitization as well as individualization. Every day, 36,000 employees worldwide are committed to this with passion, know-how and innovative strength.
- To develop a mechanical design article
- To verify the mechanical design article (simulations, tolerance calculations, etc.)
- To perform involvement and definition meeting
- To perform Mechanical Design-Requirements
- To define/plan Mechanical Design verification sample
- To evaluate design verification results from the sample creation
- To provide data for the evaluation
- To define dimensional requirements for the single-parts
- To consider the general technical rules
- Diploma in Tool and Die Engineering
- Post Diploma in Plastic Mold Design/ Diploma in Plastics Mold Making ( CIPET )
- Post Diploma in relevant Tool and Die ( NTTF )
- BE/ B. Tech in Mechanical Engineering
- 1-3 Years but not More than 4 years of Lighting Related Part Design Experience
- Experience in CATIA V5
- Mold flow communicator experience may add an advantage.
- Knowledge of Office365 tools
- Should be proficient enough in English Communication (oral and written)
Take the opportunity to reveal your potential within a global, family-run company that offers you the best possible conditions for progressing in your career.
Please send us your application through our careers portal, citing reference number req13090.