Position – Engineer – Projects & Facilities
Company – Tata Electronics
Location – India
Ensure zero breakdown time for all the utility equipment by ensuring proper preventive maintenance is followed for all the equipment and maintaining and managing critical and daily consumable spares for the mechanical utility system.
Planned Preventive Maintenance
- Plans and executes proper preventive maintenance for all utility equipment.
- Prepares Maintenance schedule to ensure all the equipment are taken under PPM
- Initiates Corrective action for any abnormalities found during PPM
- Performs breakdown analysis meeting and submit a report for the breakdown and measures to avoid similar breakdowns
- Performs troubleshooting for the breakdown equipment and finds the cause of the breakdown.
- Replace any spares required to ensure the equipment availability.
Installation and commissioning
- Carries out Installation and commissioning for the utility/production-related equipment based on the infrastructure.
- Verifies the works carried out by the vendor in terms of equipment commissioning
Safety, Health, and Environment
- Provide work permits for the vendors to start the works.
- Ensure proper usage of PPE at the site.
- Performs Risk Analysis before and after completion of work.
- 3 to 5 Years
Additional Technical Requirements
- AutoCAD / Energy Management / Total Productive Maintenance – added advantage.
- Hands-on experience in Preventive Maintenace / Troubleshooting / TPM / Kaizen
- Future Ready
- Customer Empathy
- Purposeful Pursuit of Goals
- Deep Domain Knowledge