Position – Junior technical drafter
Company – ZF
Location – Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, IN
ZF Wind Power puts wind energy in motion! The ZF Wind Power Business Unit is part of ZF group, which is known as one of the world’s leading automotive suppliers. Within our unit we develop, validate and service gear units used in wind turbines producing sustainable energy and we are doing this for more than 40 years! Today we build new the drivetrain solutions to meet the requirements of the future. As wind turbines continue to grow, we are continuously pushed outside of our engineering boundaries, which makes it a challenging engineering environment to work in.
To reinforce our digitalization department, we are looking for a new colleague at our location in Coimbatore:
- You build and update 2D/3D product component specifications for new projects or for existing applications according to the project planning and in agreement with the design- or team lead
- You create and maintain CAD assemblies for new projects or serial products
- You participate in method or tool development regarding CAD modelling
- You interact independently with the R&D team to deliver correct specifications timely
- You set the example to others in terms of delivered data quality (high quality, first time right)
- Bachelor (mechanical engineering), technical drafter or equal by experience, relevant experience > 1 years
- Technical drafting skills, solid knowledge on norms and standards relevant for technical drawings
- Creo4: solid knowledge, Inventor is a plus
- Technical understanding of gearbox and development processes
- Office 365
Be part of our ZF team as Junior technical drafter and apply now!
Contact – Satish Kumar Reddy Satti
Our Commitment to Diversity
ZF is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.