Position – Mechanical Engineer-Process
Company – Rolls-Royce
Location – New Delhi, Delhi, IN
- Study contract requirement for project execution and prepare master list of deliverable to client, preparation of technical document, Scope of work, Process data sheet, Mechanical data sheet, Piping and instrumentation diagram(P&ID), Piping material specification, Plot plans and equipment layout drawings, review project Philosophies.
- Make BOP Tech Spec for purchase.
- Prepare scope of work and completetion plan for various design subcontractor.
- Project Monitoring, expediting and progress reporting.
- Coordinate with design subcontractor and BoP vendor for drawings and design input and delivery plan
- Coordinate with Project Manager for delivery scheduling and timely delivery to client
- Review of design subcontractor’s delivered drawing and documents and make ready for delivery to client
- Review of detailed engineering done by vendor and making deliverable ready in time for delivery to Client.
- Co ordinate with client and Project Manager in absence of Engineering Lead Manager
- Coordinate with site for As built data.
- Maintain engineering record and documents.
- Knowledge of interprating CAESER, pressure drop, thermal and stress analysis report
- HAZOP & HAZED study
- Plant safety
Job Category – Systems Engineering & Development
About the Company
Rolls-Royce pioneers cutting-edge technologies that deliver the cleanest, safest and most competitive solutions to our planet’s vital power needs.