Position – Designer – FEA Analysis @ ZF Wind Power
Company – ZF
Location – Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu
Work at the forefront of automotive innovation with ZF,
one of the world’s leading automotive suppliers.
Designer – FEA Analysis @ ZF Wind Power
Location: Coimbatore, TN, IN, 641659
Req ID 10819 Coimbatore, India
ZF Wind Power puts wind energy in motion! The ZF Wind Power Business Unit is part of ZF group which is known as one of the world’s leading automotive suppliers. Within our unit we develop, validate and service gear units used in wind turbines producing sustainable energy and we are doing this for more than 40 years! Today we build new the drivetrain solutions to meet the requirements of the future. As wind turbines continue to grow, we are continuously pushed outside of our engineering boundaries, which makes it a challenging engineering environment to work in.
To reinforce our product development department, we are looking for a new colleague at our location in Coimbatore
Your Tasks :
- To work in Design and strength calculations for structural parts, using standardized work flows and process, Interact with product development team to understand the requirements for the project and deliver the needed calculations and support.
- To Design structural components (Casting) from concept to manufacturing
- Transparently planned project commitment according to accepted and aligned project requests
- To perform FEA and fatigue calculation and re-calculation activities
- Understand the calculation process for structural and be aware and up to date on the available guidelines
- B-Tech/M-Tech with 3-8 years of experience in design, FEA Analysis and casting process
- Experience in Mechanical Design in Heavy industries, preferably Wind Industry
- Experience in DFMEA, PFMEA, Mechanical Engineering –General gearbox knowledge
- Experience in CAD -CREO, FEA – Ansys, Fatigue – nCode, FEM mesh
- Casting Design – heavy/big casting, GD&T knowledge
Be part of our ZF team as Designer – FEA Analysis @ ZF Wind Power and apply now!
Our Commitment to Diversity
ZF is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Job Segment: Engineer, Product Development, CAD, Drafting, Engineering, Research