Position – Engineer-CAD
Company – Autoliv India
Location – Devanalli Fort, Karnataka, IN
Diploma (Tooling ) BE/B.Tech (Mech)
Experience: 2-5 Yrs.
Flexible to travel onsite.
- Knowledge on Plastics and sheet metal components design.
- Good in Catia tool
- Good Knowledge in GD& T
- Knowledge on Injection molding and Sheet metal Process.
- Knowledge in Concept Design and analytical thinking.
- Good Team player with good communication skills.
Strategic Context and Challenges
- Building the competency in Mechanical Design
- Providing the solutions for growing needs in automotive safety.
- Analyze the Design requirement /Requested work
- Follow the Autoliv Standards
- Prepare the Checklist and reports
- Deliver the 3D/2D data as per requirement
Core Responsibilities and Activities
- Prepare the 2D drawings as per manufacturing standards.
- Design the Plastic /Sheetmetal Parts as per customer requirement.
- Rarely Communicate with counter parts or customers
- Adherence to safety standards.
- Should be able to Mentor peers and manage the Team.
- Should be familiar with Product development life cycle and quality standards.
should be able to work in shifts.