Position – Engineer – Material Planning
Company – GEA Group
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka
GEA is one of the largest suppliers for the food and beverage processing industry and a wide range of other process industries. Approximately 18,000 employees in more than 50 countries contribute significantly to GEA’s success – come and join them! We offer interesting and challenging tasks, a positive working environment in international teams and opportunities for personal development and growth in a global company.
Your responsibilities and tasks:
- Material requirement planning for assembly and in-house production.
- Strategic planning of higher lead time raw materials required for the machining and welding areas.
- Support suppliers for delivery adherence and quality compliance. Conduct supplier visits as required to ensure timely delivery of product and quality complaints.
- Ordering of parts, scheduling it with the Vendors based on the requirements of in-house production.
- Manages vendor scheduling and also making vendor appraisals based on delivery and quality.
Your profile and qualifications:
BE Mechanical Engineering with 3 to 5 years of experience in Supply Chain, Material Planning in any Machine manufacturing field
Reference number – JR-0013108, Job function – Procurement, Position type – Full time, Site – Bengaluru
7B, Bommasandra, Industriial Area, Hebbagodi, Hosur Road, Bengaluru- 560099, Karnataka